Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been waiting to see an outdoor (in the bright sunlight) pic of Victory Red with Cyber gray stripes.

In many of the indoor pics of VR with cyber gray stripes the car looks orange (IOM, which is way off the real color of the car).

If anyone finds any outdoor pics of VR with cyber gray stripes I would love to see it.

Thanks

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I've been waiting to see an outdoor (in the bright sunlight) pic of Victory Red with Cyber gray stripes.

In many of the indoor pics of VR with cyber gray stripes the car looks orange (IOM, which is way off the real color of the car).

If anyone finds any outdoor pics of VR with cyber gray stripes I would love to see it.

Thanks
I hear ya...I have only seen indoor shots, which I am sure you have seen too...I will post real live photos of a Victory Red SS with Cyber Grey stripes when I get mine one of these days! :roxor:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found this pic over in another forum. Its of IOM with cyber gray stripes. Now I need to see the Victory red in the sunlight.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I found this pic over in another forum. Its of IOM with cyber gray stripes. Now I need to see the Victory red in the sunlight.

I found out a short while ago that my Camaro has been built! As soon as I take delivery (2 - 3 weeks?), I will post photos (and there is plenty of sunlight here in SoCal)!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found out a short while ago that my Camaro has been built! As soon as I take delivery (2 - 3 weeks?), I will post photos (and there is plenty of sunlight here in SoCal)!! :thumbsup:
Wow!
Lucky you.
I can't wait to see the pics. Your car will look great.

I'm still waiting for my order to be pulled. I'm supposed to be next in line to get pulled. But who knows when that will be.

Again, can't wait to see some pics of your car.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you get your car yet?

I want to see some pics.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Did you get your car yet?

I want to see some pics.
I'm still patiently waiting, but the "Cat with the machine gun" is starting to fire his way out of his cage...not sure how much longer I can keep him penned up... :lol:

P.S. Nice photo!

·
Registered
472 Posts

Thanks
Check out this custom gloss black striping job...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I'm still patiently waiting, but the "Cat with the machine gun" is starting to fire his way out of his cage...not sure how much longer I can keep him penned up... :lol:

P.S. Nice photo!
Still no car?
What's up with the count down?

My Victory Red with Cyber Grey Stripes has been in QC since 5/9. The last time I spoke with GM customer service they told me to expect it to stay in QC until at least the end of June! :angry:

So I've been serious thinking about cancelling my order.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts