1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
beautiful car...! :eek: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Nice 45th and I like those wheels! Unfortunatly for me, Baby is going to stay in hibernation awhile longer as we just got @ 8" of snow here. And they say it's Spring..........Yeah..........Right!!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Man...talk about a mirror shine! She looks great. Enjoy. It is still winter here in Nashville too. Where is the warm weather??? :(

·
Premium Member
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice pics!! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks. The first pictures of the year and the first time she's seen daylight in a while. :cool:

beautiful car...! :eek: :thumbsup:
Appreciated it.

Nice 45th and I like those wheels! Unfortunatly for me, Baby is going to stay in hibernation awhile longer as we just got @ 8" of snow here. And they say it's Spring..........Yeah..........Right!!
While I get sick of our rain, I do not miss snow. That much snow this late is crazy. Hopefully it will warm up soon and you can hit the open road with a Camaro permagrin.

I love the rims up until it is time to clean them. Wow what a PITA it can be. :eek:

:thumbsup:sweet ride , love the rims. I'm waiting a little while longer southwest VA
I was chomping at the bit to get the cover off. Post up some pics of that nice ride when she greets the sun. :thumbsup:

Man...talk about a mirror shine! She looks great. Enjoy. It is still winter here in Nashville too. Where is the warm weather??? :(
Thanks. Right now she is layered with Zaino sealant and waxes.

I'm amazed it's still cold that far south. Very unusual spring so far.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts