Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's a shame not all disciples were featured in the interviews... there were quite a few missing. i'm just happy that GM is finally posting up vids cuz they have recorded us every time, but this is the first time they've put it up on youtube that i know of.

and the hair is Red Jewel Tintcoat BTW ;)

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
it's a shame not all disciples were featured in the interviews... there were quite a few missing. i'm just happy that GM is finally posting up vids cuz they have recorded us every time, but this is the first time they've put it up on youtube that i know of.

and the hair is Red Jewel Tintcoat BTW ;)
:rotflmao:

where can i find some of that dye for my wife? i don't think she would appreciate it if i just went to the dealership and got a spray can of the touch up paint :lol:

·
Supporting Camaro Focus Group Member
66 Posts
play it 720p and pause it at 51 seconds. see what they snuck in there.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
VERY AWSOME!!!

thanks for posting selena :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:rotflmao:

where can i find some of that dye for my wife? i don't think she would appreciate it if i just went to the dealership and got a spray can of the touch up paint :lol:
it's manic panic "rock n roll red" :) i only have bleached highlights so it's a little darker than if my whole head had been bleached first. if you bleach her whole head first, i would go with "deadly nightshade" or "vampire red" as those will appear darker on a whole head of bleached hair :)

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
it's manic panic "rock n roll red" :) i only have bleached highlights so it's a little darker than if my whole head had been bleached first. if you bleach her whole head first, i would go with "deadly nightshade" or "vampire red" as those will appear darker on a whole head of bleached hair :)
well then thats a negative, cuz she will not want to bleach her hair :lol:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you know what i realized last night? much of that video might be done with those little flip cameras they were using. i know the portions of my interview was done with that flip camera because of the angle. i wonder if it was all done with the flip? and i wonder why they haven't used the footage from the big professional camera? hmm...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts