Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Torrent that Aveo commercial was great! They should redo that one with the Prius here in the U.S.. sighting how the Aveo as a regular car is more cost effective in small car ownership to the hybrid prius .. ;)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Haha. I love how all of those except the Olympics one were produced by Michael Bay. He's the one who got Chevrolet on the whole transformers idea, and is the main reason we have so many Chevy's in TF and TF2.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Haha. I love how all of those except the Olympics one were produced by Michael Bay. He's the one who got Chevrolet on the whole transformers idea, and is the main reason we have so many Chevy's in TF and TF2.
All Produced by Bay? where did you get that info from?

And no it was not that he got Chevy on the whole TF idea. They were looking for a company and GM not bay said come in use anything you want no restrictions. Heck its in an interview he did. Thats why GM is prominent in TF's movies. GM is the backer of the cars. Not Bay asking to use the cars. ;)

·
Registered
318 Posts
I meant Bay and GM's association together allowed the easy contact with Chevrolet\GM, and therefore the use of their vehicles.. Sorry for not wording it clearer. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.