Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
First off, how the **** do you judge someone who has nothing to do with you, on their personal preference on who they choose to marry.
Second, how dare you insult a US service member period, you've posted his personal pictures wearing his name, rank, and unit patch.
Third, you got this lead off a bodybuilding link. These guys are the equivalent of HS bullies, and post **** like this to make themselves feel better about the normal human deficiencies and fear of ridicule by civilization if they aren't spending 40 hours a week in the gym. you all who laughed should be a ****ing shamed of yourselves. And those in the military community, such as myself, SACK UP, and let these guys know that it's not what a chick looks loke on the outside that keeps you going, it's the heart and the steadfast support that keeps you alive. ****.
....... Party pooper. :screwy::thefinger::twak::STFU::bs::iamwithstupid: :thumbsdown::party::poke:

You're mean and can't take a joke. Once again, I recommend a Midol and maybe a Snickers for your daily PMS needs.

·
Registered
58 Posts
....... Party pooper. :screwy::thefinger::twak::STFU::bs::iamwithstupid::thumbsdown::party::poke:
LOL, bro. I may have come off as harsh, but if I was that kid on deployment, i'd hate to read the previous posts. Call me all the childish **** you just shorthanded. But I bet if it came down to it, That little dude with the butt ass ugly wife has more heart than you ever could muster, *****.

·
Registered
58 Posts
LOL, you hate me cuz I stick up for a fellow service member. Something that you know NOTHING ABOUT. You prove my point. And anybody with half a brain here will be able to sum the same ending. Enough said.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
First off, how the **** do you judge someone who has nothing to do with you, on their personal preference on who they choose to marry.
Second, how dare you insult a US service member period, you've posted his personal pictures wearing his name, rank, and unit patch.
Third, you got this lead off a bodybuilding link. These guys are the equivalent of HS bullies, and post **** like this to make themselves feel better about the normal human deficiencies and fear of ridicule by civilization if they aren't spending 40 hours a week in the gym. you all who laughed should be a ****ing shamed of yourselves. And those in the military community, such as myself, SACK UP, and let these guys know that it's not what a chick looks loke on the outside that keeps you going, it's the heart and the steadfast support that keeps you alive. ****.

DUDE GET LOST.......LOL how dare you BLAHBLAHBLAH....maybe these pics are of you and your sweety huh?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

I should have known someone was going to get butt hurt because the guy was a service member. Listen, I applaud and praise people who serve but just because they serve does not make them immune to being made fun of or laughed at. They look happy, and if they're happy MORE power to them but that still does not mean that I can't get a good laugh at the pictures. Seriously, get your head out of your ass. I don't want to start a flame war and I'd much prefer that the mods delete your posts and even ban you for a week for starting a flame fest. You totally derailed a funny thread

John McCain served, and was even a POW, and **** he got ridiculed through out his campaign! So don't come on here and try to act like you or the guy in the picture are better than anyone of us.

I hope some one on this board that has or is serving will come here and tell you to STFU just the same.

·
Registered
58 Posts
DUDE GET LOST.......LOL how dare you BLAHBLAHBLAH....maybe these pics are of you and your sweety huh?
My bad dude, I know you're upset cuz you're related to your wife, and the kid in the picture isn't. But that's how things are supposed to work in biology. If you marry into your own gene pool, such as you did, kids come out looking messed up, and the whole human race will be in danger of coming to the same conclusion the "big 3" are lol. If you ever want to share pictures of your sister/wife, please feel free to post them big guy.

She is busted by the way, but seriously, starting a thread about it? He's in uniform for god's sake. Give the kid a break.

·
Registered
58 Posts

I should have known someone was going to get butt hurt because the guy was a service member. Listen, I applaud and praise people who serve but just because they serve does not make them immune to being made fun of or laughed at. They look happy, and if they're happy MORE power to them but that still does not mean that I can't get a good laugh at the pictures. Seriously, get your head out of your ass. I don't want to start a flame war and I'd much prefer that the mods delete your posts and even ban you for a week for starting a flame fest. You totally derailed a funny thread

John McCain served, and was even a POW, and **** he got ridiculed through out his campaign! So don't come on here and try to act like you or the guy in the picture are better than anyone of us.

I hope some one on this board that has or is serving will come here and tell you to STFU just the same.
I'll delete it myself, just wanted someone to think for a second. I'm allset now. Thanks buddy :patriot:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts