Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With a radio that is a 100% direct replacement to the GM factory radio? And want to keep OnStar and all other functions? Well!
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_135GM0710/Rosen-GM0710-Navigation-Receiver.html?search=rosen&ssi=0
It also does DVD movies and has bluetooth.

It ain't cheap, but it's cool.
They also have them for like 5 or so other manufacturers.

EDIT: According to Crutchfield it'll only fit certain GM vehicles. But I dunno why not..since they use the same radio for almost everything. I dunno why it'll fit an Impala but won't fit my G5. According to Crutchfield, anyway.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
looks good, but i will be holding back until i see actual pics of it installed in a camaro!

is this just the navi unit? we would still have to buy that double din kit they are making for the camaro right?

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
With a radio that is a 100% direct replacement to the GM factory radio? And want to keep OnStar and all other functions? Well!
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_135GM0710/Rosen-GM0710-Navigation-Receiver.html?search=rosen&ssi=0
It also does DVD movies and has bluetooth.

It ain't cheap, but it's cool.
They also have them for like 5 or so other manufacturers.

EDIT: According to Crutchfield it'll only fit certain GM vehicles. But I dunno why not..since they use the same radio for almost everything. I dunno why it'll fit an Impala but won't fit my G5. According to Crutchfield, anyway.
Wow, and for ONLY $1600! What's the catch?

:D

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks good, but i will be holding back until i see actual pics of it installed in a camaro!

is this just the navi unit? we would still have to buy that double din kit they are making for the camaro right?
Well, I dunno if it'd fit the Camaro...which is why I didn't list it in the camaro section. ;)

It's made for like..the Silverado/impala/H2/H3/etc. radio. The more "normal" one.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
183 Posts
no, I never got this. Maybe if it was a carputer... but overall, I don't want an expensive option that hurts the interface of the car & becomes obsolete.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts