Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the thread title basically puts the whole idea out there...

But if you're the proud owner I'd love to use your car...I'm currently looking for a location to do this shoot as to one that would have a great backdrop for showcasing the car as well as giving it some edge. I will also take a few shots of you with/in/around your car for your own personal use as well cause I know how proud I would be to own such a beast.

I am willing to negotiate a time frame and payment for using your car for the shoot. Do keep in mind this isn't for any company or anything but if the shots are to get submitted and used by anyone and there are kickbacks of course they will be shared since it is your car. The main reason for the desire to do this shoot is I love the camaro(dream car is a 69 SS) and love what they have done with the new one.

If you're interested please pm me on here or e-mail me at [email protected]

I'll need the car color(it'll help to know so not to clash with the backdrop(s) colors), your name, contact info, and best days free for shoot. I will then contact you and we will discuss everything else.

Thank you.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I'd love too...if you ever come up to NY.

Good luck though...please post pix if you do find one.

·
Registered
63 Posts
the thread title basically puts the whole idea out there...

But if you're the proud owner I'd love to use your car...I'm currently looking for a location to do this shoot as to one that would have a great backdrop for showcasing the car as well as giving it some edge. I will also take a few shots of you with/in/around your car for your own personal use as well cause I know how proud I would be to own such a beast.

I am willing to negotiate a time frame and payment for using your car for the shoot. Do keep in mind this isn't for any company or anything but if the shots are to get submitted and used by anyone and there are kickbacks of course they will be shared since it is your car. The main reason for the desire to do this shoot is I love the camaro(dream car is a 69 SS) and love what they have done with the new one.

If you're interested please pm me on here or e-mail me at [email protected]

I'll need the car color(it'll help to know so not to clash with the backdrop(s) colors), your name, contact info, and best days free for shoot. I will then contact you and we will discuss everything else.

Thank you.
I just ordered my 2SS which should get here mid to end of Sept (fingers crossed)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JHMurphy and Indpowr, i got your messages and I'll be in contact with you here shortly and trying to get these shoots set up. I appreciate you offering up your vehicle and time and hope nothing but the best comes of this. I especially am excited to shoot the SEMA before it heads off to show!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just a bump incase there are a few more floating around the central florida area. Ive yet to officially set up a shoot for one but at least one is in progress. Just e-mail me at the e-mail on the original post if you are interested.

·
Registered
402 Posts
just a bump incase there are a few more floating around the central florida area. Ive yet to officially set up a shoot for one but at least one is in progress. Just e-mail me at the e-mail on the original post if you are interested.
Just a thought to help you spur some interest in your post, how about posting a few examples of your work/past photo shoots in the "MC Lounge" section? Maybe if they see how well your work is; it may help sway owners to contact you. Hope this helps. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts