Discussion Starter #2
Some More

Few more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IT was good day, plus the food was good and the beer was cold at the sports bar that let us use thier parking lot.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Cool gathering, though I'm not a fan of this:

Thats my car. If you dont have nothing nice to say......just kidding. Its not mine.

I made it out there for like 10 minutes today. I went to purperformance to get a dyno run in and by the time I was done everyone was gone. LOL. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
457 Posts
:eek: Holy Camaros!

This makes me want summer and its car shows SOOOO bad:eager:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Great pics guys! Looks like you guys had a great time! If you guys are up for it, we are having a meet in Central IL May 1st. You guys are welcome to come on up and we would love to have you guys. We are working on having Rick Bottom (who had shown interest) and Nickey Chicago come out to the event. Details are here: http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22626

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Thanks, that's mine. It seemed to do alright at the cruise as it has at every show this year. Opinions are just that.
I'm just not into the grills or the miles of chrome. It usually does alright at local shows, but it's mostly overlooked at the national events.

To put a positive spin on it, the wheels look good.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm just not into the grills or the miles of chrome. It usually does alright at local shows, but it's mostly overlooked at the national events.

To put a positive spin on it, the wheels look good.
Thanks for the input. Post a pic of your camaro so wee can see your style. Thanks in advance.

Mark

·
Registered
589 Posts
Thanks for the input. Post a pic of your camaro so wee can see your style. Thanks in advance.

Mark

Im not rocket surgeon, but what I think hes saying is "HEY I CAN HAS A 2010 CAMARO AT LEAST, WHERES IS YOURZ CAMARO YO!"

LOL.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts