Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Eric from iJDMTOY and we just received the our sample of 45-SMD Super super bright direct fit LED interior package for 2010 and up Chevy Camaro and we are looking for someone to help us try this product for FREE (plus FREE installation too)

We are located in Los Angeles area and if you are interested, please call us at 626-872-1127 or PM me. :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hello, my name is Eric from iJDMTOY and we just received the our sample of 45-SMD Super super bright direct fit LED interior package for 2010 and up Chevy Camaro and we are looking for someone to help us try this product for FREE (plus FREE installation too)

We are located in Los Angeles area and if you are interested, please call us at 626-872-1127 or PM me. :)
I'm interested and I could install it.

Ok, local install only.

·
Registered
498 Posts
+1 I can also install the equipment Would luv to try your stuff out. 2010 2ss/rs

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey Eric,

I also would be interested in your product...I have a 2012... Just did my LED Halos and Floor wells form Oracle and LED Tail lights from Apex-Speed Would be very interested in learning more about your product...

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
NOT ME, i purchased a set of LED fog lights from iJDMTOY. One of them started sparatically blinking, i tried to get another one but they stopped returning emails after i switched it to the other side video taped both sides blinking and they realized it was their light not my wiring..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts