Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Man I tell ya what, the Enclave is a seriously nice vehicle.
The local Buick-Pontiac-GMC dealer has a white one sitting out front, and it is just gorgeous!!

They won't have a problem meeting sales targets on this one. :)

RX WHAT?? :D

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Looks like GM may be getting back on track with design.

Buick dealers could of sold plenty of high performance/elegant styled Grand National/Grand Sport cars designed off the G8 platform. All GM had to do is build them and watch the people wait in line to buy them as well.

I'd like to see Pontiac work on the front end appearance of their cars alot more. The return of RWD in the G8 will be welcomed. Many will miss the Firebird and hope they take a look at the 5th Gen Camaro.

Caddy has been doing better in design for a long time. It just has been hard for people to get over the stigma of past mistakes.

Chevrolet is bringing back the Camaro, best news since they killed it.

Congrats to GM.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
it is a sweet looking ride.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone, this is my first post. I work at a GMC Buick dealer and the enclave is the nicest looking suv GM has come out with in a long time. I believe Buick is bringing out a v8 lacross in 08 along the same lines as the g8. I had been wondering if GM was going to do anything to revive the buick line up! I think it has been dying a slow boring death since the demise of the grand national!

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Yup, the Buick LaCrosse Super (300hp 5.3L LS4 V8) and the Lucerne Super (296hp 4.6L Northstar) have already started production.
The facelifts on these cars really looks nice, and the LaCrosse needed it.

Together with the Enclave, it should be a nice sales boost for Buick! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts