Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got to meet the 5th gen Bumblee Bee Race car with Darrell. The date stamp on the pics is wrong.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
it was so nice to meet Darrell and Bumblebee today (yes, definitely ignore the date stamps on the pics, i put new batteries in and the stupid date reset itself). Scott and i were both drooling hardcore :drool:. i would love to be able to afford a car like that one day :roxor: i definitely can't wait to see it run.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
What a beast!

·
Registered
11 Posts
It was great meeting the Lorcins yesterday. We are still shaking the bugs out of this new turbo set up but we have been 4.50's @ 170+ in the eigth mile and only have one 1/4 mile pass so far but it's not worth posting. The 500ci engine produces over 2500 hp with twin 88mm turbos on methanol. It should run 6.20's @ 230-240 mph. Our goal is to have everything worked out 100% by July. The turbo thing is new to my partner and I as we used to run a 650 ci motor on nitrous. It has been a huge learning curve but we are getting a handle on it.
Sorry the car was in pieces but I was adding real taillights to her and doing some other maintainance stuff.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks for the pics, ...very cool.
...Kind of glad it was apart, ...that way we get to see that wild motor :eek:, ...a work of art ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts