Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow Camaro enthusiasts,

a friend of mine recently applied for the Meguiar's International Showcase. 1st price is a trip to SEMA this year.

Seems like there are a couple of Japanese Cars and VWs to beat, and for obvious reasons a trip to the SEMA would be more than just a 1st price - given that he lives in Germany!

If anybody would mind to support Freddy, here's the link to the Facebook page (App):

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Meguiars-Deutschland/102420903131817?sk=app_305237422864165

and some pics attached.

The contest ends in 12hrs, so it's gotta be quick!

Thanks guys

Attachments

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
I already voted for Freddy and it says you can vote up to 3 times...but it won't let me vote more than once for him. :(

I would like to encourage those who have facebook to put in their vote today because this is one of the hottest black Camaros I've ever seen and I'd love to see the Camaro win! [URL="
[/URL] And he's only 8 votes behind some pink car that just can't win this thing.

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
I voted. I think it means you can vote for your top 3 cars, once each. At least that's the impression I get.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats right, you can Vote for 3 Cars, but please , not for this Pink Thing ;o)))))))))))

Thank You all for the Help with Voting. Freddy is an really Great guy , He was not in the USA yet , and it would be Amazing if he win the Price for the SEMA Show.

Thank you all very very much, for every Vote

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Voted three times we have 3 FB accounts...got him to 262..

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Bummer, I guess Pinky had more friends....

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Well I was rooting for you. Wish I'd have heard about it earlier I would have had time to rally the troops. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts