Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks MaroMan for suggesting the pics go here, I don't think I knew about this part of the Forum..........United We Stand.......
Last night Vickie and I went on our nightly cruise in Camaro and were rockin and rollin as usual. Well we decided we need a deep fryer for house and Blam!!!...we drove by this Flag. This place will be honoring current/former service members this coming Sunday. Blue Angel fly by, Fireworks coming...Camaro will be onsite too;)

This is not intended to be a post going against any rules of forum. The Patriotism is the INTENDED visual for these pics....ENJOY!!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks MaroMan for suggesting the pics go here, I don't think I knew about this part of the Forum..........United We Stand.......
Last night Vickie and I went on our nightly cruise in Camaro and were rockin and rollin as usual. Well we decided we need a deep fryer for house and Blam!!!...we drove by this Flag. This place will be honoring current/former service members this coming Sunday. Blue Angel fly by, Fireworks coming...Camaro will be onsite too;)
This is not intended to be a post going against any rules of forum. The Patriotism is the INTENDED visual for these pics....ENJOY!!!!
Tough to get MORE AMERICAN than that! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tough to get MORE AMERICAN than that! :thumbsup:

Hehe! Agreed, I thought about runnin off to Kroger and throwing a slice of apple pie up on the hood and making it a video instead of pics and havin Petty and his Heartbreakers doing "American Girl" but other than that .....That's Right, Can't get more American than that:5go:

·
Registered
18 Posts
My Twin!!!

I have found my TWIN!!! Very Patriotic... I salute you!!!!!! STRENGTH and HONOR! From the Nations Capital...

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts