Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What program do you like using? I currently have Expressions and am playing w/ it. I was looking for templates to use, but can't seem to find any in Expressions?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Anyone in DFW want to help a friend out? I need help designing my web page. I need some HELP!
Eric,

Let me know if you cannot find someone. I have a buddy from high school in the DFW area who is an IT guy.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I might be able to help you, after all I am going to The Art Institute of Dallas for a Bachelors in Web-Design. I already got HTML, CSS, and Javascript codeing under my belt. I'm taking my first Flash class this quarter. I hand code all my layouts and use BBEdit, Dreamweaver, and Text Mate. And you know I'm in the area. ;- )

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
What program do you like using? I currently have Expressions and am playing w/ it. I was looking for templates to use, but can't seem to find any in Expressions?
Try searching google for some templates, you will find free versions and some you will pay for.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
I'm not in the area, but I'd be glad to help you via MSN messenger or something.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts