Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the strangest issue with my iphone when I plug it into the USB port. I go under search artists and after when I pick the artist I want to listen to, all of the song names and album names for the artist I picked shows other artist names and not the actual song names or albums....is anybody else having a problem like this? I checked everything with my iphone and itunes and everything is normal. I even put the iphone in another dock and it works normal. Its just real weird.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Maybe your Camaro doesn't like your music choices.... :lol:

Good luck with that. I'm hoping the usb port won't give us hassles.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Is it the Iphone or Ipod:confused:

Call Onstar they can help you

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Its my iphone
Are you certain? :confused: If not, try this website:

1. http://tis2web.xw.gm.com/tis2web/?target=AX30W0PB0W0MGZV0&target.method=onSubmit&AY90W0QJ0W0XRZV0=1&bm=_top#_top

2. On the first screen, enter your VIN and click "Get CAL ID"

3. On the second screen, select the "PDIM Multimedia Player Interface Module - Programming" item in the "Controller" list box and click "Next"

4. On the third screen, select the "CD/MP3 Radio" item in the "Audio System" list box and click "Next"

If you then see an item with description "New software to address: USB sorting/indexing issues; Bluetooth interface/implementation improvement; Apple iTouch implementation/interface issues", your 2010 needs a software update.

I am pretty certain this SPS system shows what your car needs, not what it has. I have had several iPhone Bluetooth / USB issues others have indicated are fixed by the PDIM software update, which I plan to get installed this week.

I hope this helps! ;)

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Are you certain? :confused: If not, try this website:

1. http://tis2web.xw.gm.com/tis2web/?target=AX30W0PB0W0MGZV0&target.method=onSubmit&AY90W0QJ0W0XRZV0=1&bm=_top#_top

2. On the first screen, enter your VIN and click "Get CAL ID"

3. On the second screen, select the "PDIM Multimedia Player Interface Module - Programming" item in the "Controller" list box and click "Next"

4. On the third screen, select the "CD/MP3 Radio" item in the "Audio System" list box and click "Next"

If you then see an item with description "New software to address: USB sorting/indexing issues; Bluetooth interface/implementation improvement; Apple iTouch implementation/interface issues", your 2010 needs a software update.

I am pretty certain this SPS system shows what your car needs, not what it has. I have had several iPhone Bluetooth / USB issues others have indicated are fixed by the PDIM software update, which I plan to get installed this week.

I hope this helps! ;)
:BangHead: Hey now! You know I started a thread on this subject a LONG time ago. This link (where'd you find it??) would have been real helpful to add to the thread.

Anyway thanks for the link. :thumbsup:

UPDATE: Does the link work? I get this message:
E4214: WARNING: You have received this message for one of the following reasons:

1. Session has timed out.
2. Another user is using the same user id/password and has terminated your session.
3. Security violation - user does not have access to this application.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My iphone is already updated with the last update. I checked that last night. Yeah that link does not work.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The link is only good if you have a password for GM Global Connect. Only GM and dealership employees can access or shops that have purchased the rights to download software updates.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts