ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join me in welcoming our 3 new ModernCamaro.com moderators! :thumbsup:

Jekyll-N-Hyde
OceanChevy
54inches

Welcome aboard guys! Thanks for helping out! :cool:

I already threw a tomato at each of their heads, so that's taken care of. :D :rotflmao:

:mcc:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Nice, they needed a few tomato's throw 'en at them but what a bought Selena, we need a girl for the girls :thumbsup:

Be nice to me plz OC, I know I'm not on your fav's list ! :eek:

Thanks Tim these are great guys & I believe you picked them when they were ripe :lol:

2 x :thumbsup:

Congrats you guys :5go:

Oh Tim, thanks the other day we spoke & I didn't get back to you, still thinking -k- :thumbsup:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
370 Posts
Looking forward to all of their comments :5go: 3 Very well informed Camaro enthusiast's . Welcome

Mike Judge
Super60:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Wow

Thank you Tim and anyone else who asked for this to Happen ! I would be honored to Help out with :5go:

I beleive this site runs itself for the most part. If it wasnt for all of you, myself and of course all of the hard work Tim has put into making it happen then it wouldnt be here as it is today. Lets keep everything going in the right direction with less pop ups and more on track friendly posting :thumbsup:

If there is anything yall need just pm me or any of the others and we can get back with Tim or the others who Run this site and we can work on making :5go: THE CAMARO SITE of the future .

Again thank you

:5go::thumbsup:

OH and anyone who doesnt attend BBOMG in Oshawa this June expect to be banned lol j/k

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
cool....well, i think at least 2 of them like me....hopefully i wont get banned:lol: just kidding 54. hopefully we have moved on from our past issues.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
congrats, guys! :thumbsup: :party:

and thanks for the vote of confidence hoodrat, but i don't wanna be a mod.

·
Registered
667 Posts
OH LORDDDDDDD! You're going to let them moderate?! This site will be in chaos... lol. How about you boys give me an extra 2000 post count?! lol. So I dont feel like such a noob. :D

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Thank you Tim for this great honor:thumbsup:

This is a really great website. There are rarely any bad arguments here so Im pretty sure ill just be using my new mod power to keep spammers off the site... Send me a pm if you need anything

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
OH LORDDDDDDD! You're going to let them moderate?! This site will be in chaos... lol. How about you boys give me an extra 2000 post count?! lol. So I dont feel like such a noob. :D
Hush, NOOB! :lol: (Rabbit: I gave you rep points for over-acting while sucking up!) :)

Congrats to all! Now, read the fine print on your contract. It says you can't ban el ess X for acting like a dumbass :p

·
Registered
667 Posts
Hush, NOOB! :lol: (Rabbit: I gave you rep points for over-acting while sucking up!) :)

Congrats to all! Now, read the fine print on your contract. It says you can't ban el ess X for acting like a dumbass :p
Hahaha. I'm not a noob... I am just gonna have to ***** it up and bring up my count now.... WATCH OUT NEW MODS.... here I come! lol. I try. I am clever that way. :D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts