Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pedders Suspension has joined 5thGen.org as a sponsor! :thumbsup:

Pedders Suspension is currently developing suspension components for Zeta cars.
They have products on the road in Australia for Holden Vehicles, and have completed work on parts for the upcoming Pontiac G8.

This leads into the parts they will be providing for the 5th Generation Camaro coming for model year 2009, which of course are of interest to us!

So click the Pedders Suspension banners and check out their great products!

·
Registered
217 Posts
We are excited about the ZETA platform vehicles coming from GM. Our in house Crocodile Dundee that runs the R & D department evaluated the ZETA platform in Aussie technical terms "It is a ----ing good jigger!" From the positioning of the rack to the rear shock mount structure the ZETA design is excellant. It will support coilovers at all four wheels. If you can get a test ride in a Pedderised GTO you will get a sense of what is coming. Keep in mind the 5th Gen Camaro will be even better.

Our business philosophy is borrowed from Rotary International -- he who serves best profits most. I'll be at the Camaro Superfest next week and look forward to being an active part of this community.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Thanx for your interest in such a great legend that will shake the earth once again. can't wait

·
Registered
217 Posts
Even better they will have been in the field in retail use for almost two years when the Camaro is introduced.

There is talk of ZETA 2 for the Camaro which we are fallowing very carefully. Our intent is to have a full range of coils, bushes, dampers and coilovers on our Dealer's shelves when the first Camaro is released in the USA.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wish List: 1 Inch Lowering Kit (Ihave no idea what the ride height stock will be, but everything looks cooler when its lower)
So If You Wanr to Get To Work On That You Will Get bussiness From Me :))

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Heh thats cool I can buy 5th Gen suspension pieces before I can buy my 5ht gen. HURRY UP GM!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.