Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5thGen.org is happy to welcome aboard our latest sponsor - Jason's Auto Spa!

Jason's Auto Spa specializes in high quality vehicle detailing services.
Be sure to check out their impressive portfolio and all their services by clicking on the banners you see here on the site!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks Tim! Glad to be here :hello:

Greetings everyone, my name is Jason Gauer and I am the owner and detailer at Jason's Auto Spa LLC located near Lake Zurich, IL. I do not run a large shop as you guessed by being the only detailer, rather I cater to the enthusiast with quality products, care, and experience. The person that doesn't trust their vehicle in anyone's hands is the person I detail for. I offer detailing packages from the basic hand wax to polishing drilled/slotted brake rotors, cleaning wheel wells, engine detailing, foam gun hand wash, glass polishing, clear coat correction, and of course clay bar and license plate removal to make sure nothing goes missed. That is a mere example of what I have to offer, so check out the website to see everything. I have been detailing vehicles and motorcycles for ten years now, but only in the last two years have I made a business of it.

I make national trips across the country to detail for other car clubs on top of local service. I mainly visit Scottsdale, AZ for a few collectors and the last two years I have been going to Dearborn, MI to detail for the Motor City Marauders and some other private collectors. Last year I also was in Atlanta, GA to detail as well.

I'm going to post some pictures and I hope no one is offended that they aren't all Chevrolet-Related. I don't have any pictures of a detailed 5th Gen just yet ;) but this is so you guys can see a little of what is displayed in my Portfolio on my site:

There is a ton of information on my website:

http://jasonsautospa.com :thumbsup:

Nice to meet all of you :hello:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Welcome aboard.:patriot:

Wish you were close, my CTS needs a good detail.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts