Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
5thGen.org is proud to welcome Newman Chevrolet on board as our newest sponsor! :)

Scott Volkert will be the contact for all your Camaro needs.
You can reach him at 1-800-261-3020 as you'll see his number on the banners here.

Welcome aboard Scott! :thumbsup:

Check out Newman Chevrolet's website by clicking their banner!

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
and hopefully a good one that gives good deals to the members here :D

trust that if members go to a fair dealer its better than jacking up the price :D

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Thanks for the welcome! I'm sure more dealerships will come.....maybe for the love of money - but for me it was personal! I love what Chevy's doing! Ever since a guy rolled in our driveway with a CAMARO when I was a kid, to shop our rummage sale....He had a 302 under the hood, and that car was HOT!

I'll be fighting for good pricing, trust me! But for now, I have to move some VETTES!!!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Thanks for the welcome! I'm sure more dealerships will come.....maybe for the love of money - but for me it was personal! I love what Chevy's doing! Ever since a guy rolled in our driveway with a CAMARO when I was a kid, to shop our rummage sale....He had a 302 under the hood, and that car was HOT!

I'll be fighting for good pricing, trust me! But for now, I have to move some VETTES!!!!

God i love the name of your company !! As a huge fan of Seinfeld i just have to say it just once....Hellooooo Newman Chevrolet.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
God i love the name of your company !! As a huge fan of Seinfeld i just have to say it just once....Hellooooo Newman Chevrolet.
I will say this - until we get pricing & details from GM, we aren't going to play with customers, and put 100's on "a list" and take deposits! As I seen with the Corvette customer base (other dealers, of course!), this leads to extreme dissapointment for those who thought they'd get a certain car, and added delays in the purchase - this isn't a good way to win customer support! Facts, information, competitive pricing, and a dealership that loves the car and the customers they work with. That's what it's all about! :patriot:

·
Banned
4,153 Posts

LOL Ah, what a salesman! All this means is that you'll try and match or beat other dealers markups. ;) NBL

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Well, I just confirmed if we get a ZR1 Vette, it will NOT be sold above MSRP from the owner. So that one is tenatively sold to my customer, IF we get one. No info from Chevy on that as of yet, either.

This IS a positive development! Corvettes down south and on the west coast still are being sold above MSRP in many places. Nothing better than a discounted Vette and a CHEESE BASKET from Wisconsin!

Now if I could move this 2007 Convertible demo, the black 08, and the Jetstream blue Z06 I have coming in two weeks - I would be a happy man! MELT SNOW, MELT!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hmm maybe i found a dealer to work with me on buying the new camaro when the time comes? I'll be deployed from this Nov- feb 2010 and i want to come home to open my garage and see a silver(pewter if avail) new camaro in it. All communication would be done through emails or phone calls, and car would be bought sight unseen(like how i bought my ss in '01) then delivered to NJ... sounds like a possibility?

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Hmm maybe i found a dealer to work with me on buying the new camaro when the time comes? I'll be deployed from this Nov- feb 2010 and i want to come home to open my garage and see a silver(pewter if avail) new camaro in it. All communication would be done through emails or phone calls, and car would be bought sight unseen(like how i bought my ss in '01) then delivered to NJ... sounds like a possibility?

I'd be more than happy to assist! :patriot:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Welcome, Camaro Scotty. thanks for posting advice in my thread. it's good to have you aboard, and i'm sure a few members here will give you some business ;)

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
5thGen.org is proud to welcome Newman Chevrolet on board as our newest sponsor! :)

Scott Volkert will be the contact for all your Camaro needs.
You can reach him at 1-800-261-3020 as you'll see his number on the banners here.

Welcome aboard Scott! :thumbsup:

Check out Newman Chevrolet's website by clicking their banner!

And now I'll be around for even longer! :roxor:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.