Modern Camaro Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the FIRST and currently ONLY forums dedicated exclusively to the 5th Generation Camaro.

Over the next several months we hope to bring you the most up to date news and information on production plans and announcements from GM. As the site grows and we get nearer to the cars hitting the showroom, we'll share what we know about technical aspects of the car too.

When the cars finally start hitting the streets, 5thgen.org will bring you technical forums for engine, chassis, appearance and all the other parts and modifications that will surely follow. Should the rumored next generation GTO share a chassis with the Camaro, we'll bring you GTO forums as well. And of course, if by some miracle the Firebird rises from the ashes, 5thgen.org will support it as well.

Our goal is to be the #1 5th gen Camaro enthusiast site on the web.

Thanks for stopping by. Please consider registering an account with us.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
:5go::5go::5go:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Wow I remember seeing that one. Back when I perused before joining.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Father's Day

Does anyone know where to go to check if your car has been shipped?? Mine was built on 6-06-09. Dealer does not have any info on the car. I saw there was a way that you could track your car by VIN. Thanks in advance

Update, due to be drop shipped on Father's Day at the dealer. Found out yesterday. Now that is what I call a great Father's Day present. Won't get it until the following week, but at least it's here on the ground. Now comes the hard part, checking it out and accepting it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.