Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
some of us have nothing to sell but got tired of the threads i was reading get deleted so i had to come somewhere to feed the need for all things camaro:5go:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I got a tingle down my leg!

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
some of us have nothing to sell but got tired of the threads i was reading get deleted so i had to come somewhere to feed the need for all things camaro:5go:
Did they actually smash all the previous sponsor threads when they did their new sponsor deals last week? That may explain why most of my parts list subscription threads all say "No Longer Available" now. That really sucks, good thing I still have their PMs...... I need to go write down their info now, cause those PMs may be next I guess.....

·
Registered
262 Posts
Did they actually smash all the previous sponsor threads when they did their new sponsor deals last week? That may explain why most of my parts list subscription threads all say "No Longer Available" now. That really sucks, good thing I still have their PMs...... I need to go write down their info now, cause those PMs may be next I guess.....
Yes! Lots of people got caught up in that crap!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts