Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was working on my z28 and I checked my phone and it has an internal crack and basicly is no longer useable, unless it can be fixed. It is the Lg Dare. I can't really switch to at&t since I'm on a family plan that the contract won't end in a little more than a year now. I might switch back to the dumb sliver had before.

·
Registered
897 Posts
something similar happened to me last week
i took out my phone from my pocket and accidentally
it slipped from my hands and hit the floor l looked at the
screen and it was all broken and unusable, so i dont have a
phone now, it does sucks :(

·
Registered
359 Posts
AT&T has refurbed phones you can buy cheaper, or................EBAY or anyone else that is selling an AT&T phone is fine. u just put in ur SIM card, and ur good to go!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't even drop it. So I am hoping that I go to verizon tomorrow. I might pick up insureance.

AT&T has refurbed phones you can buy cheaper, or................EBAY or anyone else that is selling an AT&T phone is fine. u just put in ur SIM card, and ur good to go!
That is why I want at&t, but I'm stuck with verizon.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
heh, i broke my phone last monday, have insurance, but haven't been able to get it replaced yet... breaking it was kind of epic though... managed to catch the cord with my chair and it got sucked under, so i dove for it, tripped on the chord that my roomate had thrown behind my chair in the middle of the night, and managed to fall into the chair, annihilating both screens of my phone at once.. then i got pissed and threw it, and it broke in half.. :D

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
My sidekick lx had an internal crack, and I was also on the family plan a few months ago. Now I just use prepaid until our contract expires. It's a whole different world with Pre-Paid. You have to rush your calls, but you learn to get your point across quickly. ;)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So, I was talking with my mom and she might let me switch along with my brother so my little brother and my grandma can join my family's plan. I'm looking the 3 mp touch, forgot what it is called, and the iPhone. The iPhone will allow me to sell my itouch that I'm on atm.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My new phone is the Samsung alias until, hopefully, I get AT&T.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its a Samsung. This just came out.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it's actually been out a while

i want that phone
Oh. My mom said that in which for me not want the phone as much since it is downgrading for the dare I guess. It has terrible reception also compared to my dare.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts