Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went over to the local dealer today and test drove a Black, V6, automatic Camaro.

I have to say that the first thing I checked out was the fit and finish. This included the under-hood area after the sky is falling thread from the other day. The under-hood area was completely painted. No missed spots.

I sat in and opened and closed the door a couple times checking out the window as it lowered, Seemed to work well and so fast you'd hardly know it's doing it.

The buttons for the climate control and radio took a few seconds to figure out. Once I figured it out I had ice cold air flowing from the vents and a decent local station coming in clearly on the radio.

Once the interior cooled down I turned off the radio and pulled off the lot. This car is tight and quiet inside !!! No squeaks or rattles. On the highway there was very little noise. In town the car is easy to maneuver and I got plenty of looks and people pointing....I think they approved as well. Driving over railroad tracks and patched pavement still gave a superb ride.

I played with the paddle shifters momentarily and they worked for me ok. I was in town and didn't have any intention of reaming out this car since it would one day be someone else's baby.

The V6 with the automatic transmission is more than up to the task and moves the car extremely well when the fun peddle it pushed. 304 hp and 29 mpg!!! :cool:

GM has done a great job on this car. It will turn heads, race hearts, and it kicks ass. I can't wait to drive a 2SS and will continue to pray for a convertible trim option in the future.

Thank you GM for building this car!

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I concur 100%!

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Add some go fast goodies and many people would have a hard time believing it had a V6.

I hope the aftermarket suppliers for V6 performance is stong for this car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts