Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i had to stop at the body shop to pick up my loaner car and while i was there i got to see my car (For those of u who havent seen my earlier posts, someone put a good scratch in the side of it) Well all i can say is that may have been a big mistake, bout made me cry seeing my beautiful baby like this!:no:

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes as long as it looks good they said i should have it back by fri..they were going to paint it today!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont work at a body shop but the scratch went all the way to the metal. Dont know if that has anything to do with it or not!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
A scratch? Why is there filler and primer on the fender well?
Could just be primer.

Should be good as new soon.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I worked in a body shop for a little while and I just can't see the reason why it's in the state it's in, even for a bad scratch.
Why does it matter? Fixed is fixed.. Brandi your baby will be home soon. Dont worry. Be happy.. :D

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Absence makes the heart grow fonder...must be why I love Envy so much.

I'm sure your car will be looking perfect again soon, Brandi, don't worry...I've done enough of that for all of us SGM owners.

Just a question...are you taking those pics with a phone...cause it really isn't doing the SGM any justice.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well at least it will be good as new. I go out of my way to park away from everyone but it never fails that when I come out there is some jackhole parked right next to me, usually in some pos.:confused:

·
Registered
811 Posts
So i had to stop at the body shop to pick up my loaner car and while i was there i got to see my car (For those of u who havent seen my earlier posts, someone put a good scratch in the side of it) Well all i can say is that may have been a big mistake, bout made me cry seeing my beautiful baby like this!:no:
Not that I know a whole lot about body work here, but usually with scratches and the like, body shops typically prefer to paint the entire fender and blend it in with the surrounding panels. Seeing primer like that has me slightly concerned. :confused:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts