Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What good Camaro accessories websites are there? Performance and appearance.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Phasetek performance, Car ID, and PFYC. If i want somthing off the shelf that fits all cars I got a pretty good PePBoys shop for electronics.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I figure out the part I want. Then I figure out the brand I prefer. And then I shop around for the cheapest price, lol!! Sometimes that leads me to Ebizzle, sometimes Craigslist, sometimes the forum classifieds, sometimes a Google search leads me to other forum classifieds, sometimes a dealer can match or beat a lower price somewhere...end of the day, money talks. Now if you ask where I buy my beer...it's the liquor store that has the hottest cashier!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we dont have any mom and pop places around here. We do have K&S but unless the car is 25years or older they dont have anything for it. I buy alot from Summit. there not far away (300miles)and i get my parts next day with ground shipping. I even recieved a item 13hrs after I ordered it. on ground shipping.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Jannetty Racing enterprise,Phastek performance, LMperformance, Sparks restoration, Texas Speed and performance, Maryland speed are all places that I've gotten something from. I just can't remember where I got my race scoop

·
Registered
807 Posts
you guys don't know, how spoiled you are...with car parts in the USA...!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well actually New Era is only 45 min away. I was thinking more of Camaro accessories when I posted no local places.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I won't do any cosmetic mods, but all of my performance goodies come from Jannetty Racing, exclusively.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Jannetty also here! I got my hood from nopi a sponsor here (nopiman) He gave me a great deal! CAI another great vendor. ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don't normally stay with one vendor, I like to spread it around a little bit! Customer Service means a lot to me and I like dealing with vendors that are going to treat me right and get my parts to me! JDP Motorsports, Apex Motorsports, Big Worm Graphics, Summit Racing All are excellent! Maryland Speed has some good prices and are decent!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I mostly shop for price, unless, of course, I am being very specific and can only find it in one place ... that said, close prices will sometimes send me to where I have had good service before and even good prices will not be enough to get me if I have had bad service ... getting something local without having to wait also can play a part, but I am not in that spot very often ... name recognition sometimes can do it as well ... recommendations from you all are a big plus also

·
Registered
217 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
I figure out the part I want. Then I figure out the brand I prefer. And then I shop around for the cheapest price, lol!! Sometimes that leads me to Ebizzle, sometimes Craigslist, sometimes the forum classifieds, sometimes a Google search leads me to other forum classifieds, sometimes a dealer can match or beat a lower price somewhere...end of the day, money talks. Now if you ask where I buy my beer...it's the liquor store that has the hottest cashier!!
Your the man... hehe, great answer ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Where ever I can get it the cheapest w/ out compromising the integrity/quality of the Item I searching for :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 18 of 18 Posts