Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what dealers were doing on the Bee as far as negotiating on prices. Please tell us if you ended up passing sticker, invoice, above sticker, or what kind of deal you ended up with.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hit mine through our corporate program, I believe it is called True Car or True Price. Anyways, the deal is $37,080 on the car with a sticker price of $40,140. I'm seeing used 2010 Transformers for $32,000 for sale, so I suppose the corporate deal is not so bad.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I guess it would depend on how the car is equipped, what engine, etc. I'm in California so perhaps there is a price gouge, I mean price difference because of this wonderful state. Who knows.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The sticker on mine (well the orange tag in the window) was 59800!!!!!!!! (not joking) I ended up getting it down to 44,xxx......obvious above sticker...didnt really wanna pay that but I really wanted bumblebee.

·
Registered
96 Posts
59,800? Are you $hittin me? Good god that's insane. What dealer had it listed for that price?

The sticker on mine (well the orange tag in the window) was 59800!!!!!!!! (not joking) I ended up getting it down to 44,xxx......obvious above sticker...didnt really wanna pay that but I really wanted bumblebee.

·
Registered
39 Posts
59,800? Are you $hittin me? Good god that's insane. What dealer had it listed for that price?
lindsay chevrolet in woodbridge VA.....they tried for a few weeks to sell me the car and kept telling me that since it was very limited, they could get that price...obviously not....even the 44,xxx I paid was still too much :angry:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sounds like they were attempting to give it to you long and hard with no lube! Glad you waited them out. I personally would never go back there and I would let them know it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I took some pictures while we were waiting for the finance office to do their thing. I'll be picking the car up Saturday. It's a done deal. I'm excited to get it home and tuck it away in a garage. Must wait till late spring to drive it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Noon today is my appointment to close the deal and drive it home. Man, the Camaro is pretty, but I'm having second thoughts! For just $8,000 more you can go to the 550 HP supercharged GT500. My wife really likes the Camaro looks more than the Ford, so im going to do it. Maybe I'll mod it with a pro charger next year.

·
Registered
96 Posts
LOL. Better make up your mind quick. If money is no object and the 8 grand isn't a big deal then why not get the ZL-1?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If they had the Transformer Bumblebee in a ZL1, I could have done that. My wife insisted in the Bumblebee. She is why the GT500 had to go away, she was totally not into the body style. It was like this.... Get the Bee or get a Cruze LTZ according to my boss lady.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I only did what any self respecting man would do.... Take the pretty **** cool TF3 2SS over the Cruse! Oh, and make the wife so happy that her cheeks are sore from non stop smiling!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts