Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go to school at Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo and while I was on campus, I saw a 5th gen! I know I wasn't mistaken because it drove right past me! So are they out already or what? Did this guy have an early order?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I go to school at Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo and while I was on campus, I saw a 5th gen! I know I wasn't mistaken because it drove right past me! So are they out already or what? Did this guy have an early order?
I'LL KILL JOO~ ;_;

I was in class at KBTL (College Of Aviation) so I was 30 mins away.. Damnit. Where the hell was he? -_-

·
Registered
738 Posts
That's funny. A buddy of mine was in Michigan (Emlee city or something?) and said he saw one. I just figured he was messing with me because he's a Ford fan and knows how much I like the Camaro.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
I've had 4 or 5 people say they've seen various Camaros around Orange County. I've yet to see one :( A buddy of mine said a convertible showed up in Huntington beach a while ago at an impromptu car show on Main Street. I didn't believe him until he showed me pics. The guy showed up with his kids strapped in baby seats in the back seat, top down!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts