Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel I need to vent, so deal with it :lol:

Came out of Walmart to discover someone hit driver side front bumper, left a volleyball sized dent in it with scratches also bent the front left fender. No idea who did it and it's going to cost 1,200 for repairs. Even worse I have to drive this ugly "accident" around for a week while I wait on the parts to come in....:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

·
Registered
380 Posts
You have a right to vent. :( I know I would be really pi$$ed off right about now. :angry: No respent for others, because they have no respect for themselves.

·
Registered
729 Posts
yeah, that does really, REALLY stink. Listen man, who ever did is somewhere and going to be learning something someday. Hopefully before you find them and kill them.:angry:Seriously, WAIT, don't pay any attention to that part of my post!!!!!

Pray for that person, the person(s) definately need guidance!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
That sucks man! I really dont understand how some people do that. You prob already checked but is there any possibility that walmart has some security cameras that could have seen it?

·
8,984 Posts
peopleofwalmart.com

It was probably one of them.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well this kind of stuff happens I guess, I just got done talking with insurance and filling out a crash report, it looks like everything is going to be taken care of. But they won't be able to repair it for at least a week.. So I get to look at this beautiful dent every morning.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yep I got one in the rear bumper of mine. 3 weeks later and the parts are in and they are working on it now. Cost was about the same as yours. Sucks to hear, but I know how you feel.

·
Registered
171 Posts
When I go to Wally World, I take my GTO that doesn't attract attention then it should. I did a Ride for Pride in DC on Sept. 12 ended up scratching on of the side panel when I missed the exit to the Pentagon, I think the group that put on Ride for Pride, didn't communicate what exit. I saw illegal things going on - on the interstate backing up in traffic to get to a exit. If I do it next year, I will drive another car than my Camaro. Only thing, I will have to know the directions better on how to get to the staging area.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Dude??????????

The more I read these nightmares, the more I think the Camaro should be made of plastic panels like the Saturn....
:hello:
I can't imagine a plastic Camaro!
Here's a true story: :blahblah:
Wife drives to work, parking spaces are slanted ///// on one side of the street and \\\\\ on the other, so she backs out from //// which puts her in the street when some :slap: nutcase backs up from \\\\. Right into the passenger side door. Believe it or not, it happened right in front of 2 insurance agents she works next door to as they were leaving for the day. They also happened to be the nutcase's agents. As it worked out, they reported it to the nutcase's insurance before they left. We should be getting our car back today.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Doh that would seriously piss me off too. That's why i decided to keep the GTO and reverse my "daily driver" mantra I had planned for the Camaro when I get it and drive it on weekends or when i feel like cruzing. I got many in the GTO as it is, hell got a huge gouge day before yesterday from a fist size rock flung from a truck into my fender.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts