Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just woke up right now.... 7:55 AM... Hannah Montana stabbed in my dream......... I'm pretty freaked out right now, which got me thinking....

What are some weird dreams you've had?

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Dude, why the 'F' are you dreaming about Hanna Montana?:confused:

I used to 'fly' in my dreams when I was younger. The point of view made me swear that 'out of body' crap was real.....I would go all over the neighborhood!:eek:

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
I woke up a couple of weeks ago with an idea for a sci-fi novel. I wrote it down a rough outline immediately before I forgot it. Then I transcribed it and e-mailed it to myself so I'd always have a digital copy of my notes...

The only problem is that I'm not sure I can write a novel. There's only one author living right now that I think could translate my rough outline to a novel that's not bargain bin, and I'm not sure how I could sell the idea.

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Just a couple nights ago I had a dream that I was driving a new Camaro at some auto show from where it was parked in the Chevy display to the trailer it had to get loaded in.

For some reason in the dream the clutch pedal was really heavy and was right immediately next to the brake pedal so I was getting frustrated with it.
LOL :lol:

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
I have so many, it's hard to pick my weirdest. Here's a couple that really stand out....

You know that instance where you are between awake and asleep. Just laying in bed, still thinking, but your mind kinda wanders to things you don't really think about? I was standing next to a skyscraper, looking up at the side, and a live chicken was falling down the side, and landed on my head. That snapped me back to reality, and I said to my wife "A chicken just fell on my head." We still laugh about that. Maybe you had to be there.

Anyways, the weirdest thing that ever happened to me, was when my son was a baby. I was SOUND asleep, middle of the night. Used to wake up whenever I heard him cry, but this time I didn't. My wife, touched my arm and said "your turn". I woke up so quick, that I literally had no idea who or where I was. It was the oddest thing I've ever felt in my life. For about 5-10 seconds, I sat there in bed panicking. It was soooo freaky. It was almost like an out of body experience that got interrupted or something.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
To comment on your "out of body experience," I think I had one of those once. When I was in ATC school at Keesler AFB, I woke up when I hit the bed and bounced. I hit the bed hard. Normally you have those "falling" experiences when you're just about to fall asleep. I was DEAD ASS asleep and I swear to god I fell 3 feet. I broke the box spring. Turned out I'd broken the box spring of this old ass bed. Oh, and I landed flat on my back.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
Just a couple nights ago I had a dream that I was driving a new Camaro at some auto show from where it was parked in the Chevy display to the trailer it had to get loaded in.

For some reason in the dream the clutch pedal was really heavy and was right immediately next to the brake pedal so I was getting frustrated with it.
LOL :lol:

That sounds like a nightmare you had. There's just something with you and clutches:lol:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
About five years ago I started to sleep walk and end up outside my house. So they put me on a crazy diet that involved good and bad bacteria. I thought they had stopped but instead of going outside I went to the fridge ate, and then went back to bed. Best sleep I ever had.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Cant think of one right now, but dont you hate when you are falling asleep and you practically come up off the bed because you jumped so hard?
Or, ever had a nightmare and woke up with your ears ringing???

·
Registered
275 Posts
When I was a kid, I had a dream where I woke up to get ready for school and saw a shadow figure standing at the end of my bed. It was about the size of a full grown man, just standing there. I heard my mom yelling at my brothers down the hall to wake up and get ready for school, and I laid there terrified, closing my eyes or turning away, looking back every 30 seconds or so to see it still standing there. Without warning, it looked as though it got sucked backwards out of my room and I heard my dad walking down the hall in a rapid pace. I got out of bed, followed him towards the front door, and he swung open the front door. Turning to me, he said "Who the **** was that? This door was locked, someone just came down here." The hall was a dead end.

That's when I realized, it wasn't a dream. We moved shortly after that.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
When I was a kid, I had a dream where I woke up to get ready for school and saw a shadow figure standing at the end of my bed. It was about the size of a full grown man, just standing there. I heard my mom yelling at my brothers down the hall to wake up and get ready for school, and I laid there terrified, closing my eyes or turning away, looking back every 30 seconds or so to see it still standing there. Without warning, it looked as though it got sucked backwards out of my room and I heard my dad walking down the hall in a rapid pace. I got out of bed, followed him towards the front door, and he swung open the front door. Turning to me, he said "Who the **** was that? This door was locked, someone just came down here." The hall was a dead end.

That's when I realized, it wasn't a dream. We moved shortly after that.
.......................**** that's scary..........

Well I had a dream I was a robot in a circus. and a burglar stabbed me outts nowhere and turned into an eagle and flew away. Then I looked down and I was bleeding lemonade or something....

so creepy...

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
The more I read this thread the more I realize I've had some f'd up dreams.

When I was a little kid in Tulsa Oklahoma (probably 84-85), I had a dream in which I was abducted from my bedroom. I remember this completely steril stainless steel type of environment with extremely bright lights. I remember sitting on a table and looking up at an orange ball that was bathed in this white light that was all around me. I was scared to death before the ball, then I became kind of infatuated with this ball that was slowly rotating back and forth bathed in this light. When I thought I woke up, I was being placed back in my bed by a person/creature. Only this "person" looked remarkably like Baracus from A-Team only with slightly disperportionate features and eyes that were pure white and glowed with the same type of brightness that the orange ball was bathed in...

Strange, right? I swear if I've ever been abducted by aliens, that dream would be the document of that experience.

I had one particularly horrible dream, not once but twice. When we lived at McAllister Army Ammunition Plant in McAllister OK, my Dad was in Korea most of that time. When he got to visit midway through his tour, and again when he came home permanently, I had the SAME dream.

I woke up late at night. I felt that something just wasn't right. I tried to go in wake my parents and they wouldn't wake, so I went and tried to wake my sister. I couldn't get her to wake either. I couldn't figure out what was going on. I freaked out. I ran out into the woods that were right behind our house. Just as I got into the woods our house erupted in a firey earth shattering explosion.

Edit: ****, I almost forgot one of the freakiest parts of the dream. When I woke up after the "explosion" my Grubby Toy (Teddy Ruxpins friend) was a Skeleton next to me in my bed. I shut my eyes real tight and just went back to sleep.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts