Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to know what your plans are. Big parties, little parties, is there traditions you do every year? And of course, who are you rooting for?

·
Registered
518 Posts
I am living in Florida for a couple of months and have no friends here so will prolly go to the local sports bar alone.

·
Registered
183 Posts
As a Packers fan, we were gonna have a big party for once. But, my mother-in-law passed away :( unexpectedly a week ago, and her memorial service is Saturday. With all that's goin on, we are just having a few close friends over. You asked. I know, we are all depressing your thread so far, sorry!

GO PACK GO!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
I will be here at the airport where I am now working, watching all of the fans arrive, don't really care who wins...just have a good safe time!

·
8,984 Posts
Rooting for Pitt, no plans just yet. The projector for the 119" TV is on the fritz.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
As a Packers fan, we were gonna have a big party for once. But, my mother-in-law passed away :( unexpectedly a week ago, and her memorial service is Saturday. With all that's goin on, we are just having a few close friends over. You asked. I know, we are all depressing your thread so far, sorry!

GO PACK GO!! :thumbsup:
That sucks man...sorry. Hopefully the pack will win and cheer ya up.

I really dont care who wins...I guess I hope the Packers win because I really don't want to see the Steelers win again. No plans for the game as of yet.

·
Registered
183 Posts
That sucks man...sorry. Hopefully the pack will win and cheer ya up.

I really dont care who wins...I guess I hope the Packers win because I really don't want to see the Steelers win again. No plans for the game as of yet.
Thanks Man! :thumbsup: In the original spirit of the thread...GO PACK GO!!

BTW...I've always hated the Steelers, mainly cause my brother loved them back in the 70s and they won 3-4 SB back then. Now he doesn't even root for them :dunno: I have been a lifelong Packers fan, but I was like 1-2 when they won the 1st 2 SB. The only one I remember was '96 with #4.

Did I mention GO PACK GO?!

·
Registered
746 Posts
I'll be in the garage fitting the LS1 in the cadillac for the first time, so hopefully I'll be chanting victory about the same time the Steeler's are....I didnt even know the Super Bowl was Sunday until I seen a big sign at our firehouse advertising wings for Superbowl Sunday...lol

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
I'll be chillin at home, grillin some steaks and other assorted tasty moressels, while cheerin on the Steelers. Oh, there will be alcohol involved, lots of it. I don't know who else will show up, I probably wouldn't notice them anyways :D
if a stranger shows up and strolls in... it's probably me! ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts