Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I just wanted someone to show the RS, SS and 'verts and then spend 30-40 minutes pointing out the features and showing differences between the models.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I certainly hope so!!! however i don't think they will say anything other than than it will be priced competitively with the mustang, which we know already.....

Unfortunately, that does not mean it will be cheaper than a Mustang. Saying something will be competitvely priced is subjective. I would like them to say "It will be cheaper than a Mustang".

I would also like them to say "The Z/28 will be available at a later time" instead of saying "The Z/28 is not dead".

·
Registered
63 Posts
" ...I would also like them to say "The Z/28 will be available at a later time" instead of saying "The Z/28 is not dead"."

...completely understandable, ...we all sort of feel that way.
Regardless, ...I am hopeful, and keeping the faith that it will happen...

·
Registered
32 Posts
It has been shelved. It's not dead. The only way they'll pull the design of the shelf is if they perceive sufficient demand, so collect your Benjamins and write GM a letter asking for it!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Even if the grand supercharger plans are shelved, they should still consider a stripped LS3 car and call it a Z/28. Give it exclusive paint colors and stripes with the RS front end or SS front without the non-functional scoop (Z/28's should be considered an all-business car). They would sell a lot of those cars.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
My guess, and maybe more hopeful than a guess, is that the Z28 will come back and as the Super Charged version. There are 2 kinds a SS versions and the Z28 "is not dead" So that is really the next step IMO. Not that i could afford the SCd version, it would still be nice to have one on our side.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.