Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I just wanted someone to show the RS, SS and 'verts and then spend 30-40 minutes pointing out the features and showing differences between the models.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I certainly hope so!!! however i don't think they will say anything other than than it will be priced competitively with the mustang, which we know already.....

Unfortunately, that does not mean it will be cheaper than a Mustang. Saying something will be competitvely priced is subjective. I would like them to say "It will be cheaper than a Mustang".

I would also like them to say "The Z/28 will be available at a later time" instead of saying "The Z/28 is not dead".

·
Registered
63 Posts
" ...I would also like them to say "The Z/28 will be available at a later time" instead of saying "The Z/28 is not dead"."

...completely understandable, ...we all sort of feel that way.
Regardless, ...I am hopeful, and keeping the faith that it will happen...

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Even if the grand supercharger plans are shelved, they should still consider a stripped LS3 car and call it a Z/28. Give it exclusive paint colors and stripes with the RS front end or SS front without the non-functional scoop (Z/28's should be considered an all-business car). They would sell a lot of those cars.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
My guess, and maybe more hopeful than a guess, is that the Z28 will come back and as the Super Charged version. There are 2 kinds a SS versions and the Z28 "is not dead" So that is really the next step IMO. Not that i could afford the SCd version, it would still be nice to have one on our side.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts