Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your most favorite performance MOD?

What is your most favorite appearance MOD?

This should generate some good conversations...

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Haven't started the performance mods yet ... still trying to figure out the direction to go

I think my appearance mods are a toss-up between my LED sequential taillights or my heritage grille with a retro SS ... once I change my hood, that may become my new favorite

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
For everyday use the Drag Radials and the Long Tubes.

Those special times the 150 wet shot and the tune :)

I like special days lol

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haven't started the performance mods yet ... still trying to figure out the direction to go

I think my appearance mods are a toss-up between my LED sequential taillights or my heritage grille with a retro SS ... once I change my hood, that may become my new favorite
I second the grill mod. I got the gm body grill and i am sooooo pleased with it. The stock grill is ugly imo. But, its not like GM wasn't planning on people wanting to upgrade!

Id love a new hood. Just very very expensive

·
Registered
394 Posts
Afm tuned out!!! And muffler delete.. Converts have dampers before the mufflers, kept those on and it sounds like a camaro should.. No decel popping etc...

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I second the grill mod. I got the gm body grill and i am sooooo pleased with it. The stock grill is ugly imo. But, its not like GM wasn't planning on people wanting to upgrade!

Id love a new hood. Just very very expensive
Yeah, the base grill just didn't do anything for me ... I like the Heritage grille a lot more ...

For the hood, it is coming, but like you say, have to get the cash ducks in a row first ... I've got the grille picked out and everything, just have to be ready to part with the dough to get it, paint it, and have it installed.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I'm not big on appearance mods. But I plan to get some interior lighting, grille lighting, and I wanna get those rear emblems that illuminate when you hit the brakes.

Performance-wise I love the LT headers and Vararam intake the best!!

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
My two favorite mods are my butt in the driver's seat and my wife in the passenger seat.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
My two favorite are the factory gauge cluster I added, and the factory USB port (PDIM).

·
Premium Member
4,382 Posts
AFM killer for sure, and the rapid fire tail lights best of all.:D

·
Registered
275 Posts
best mod hands down is stereo upgrade.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts