Modern Camaro Forums banner

What color do you want?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What color is you favorite if any?

For me it comes down to appearance in person. I like the inferno orange metallic the silver ice metallic and the aqua blue metallic....

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would have to give it to the Cyber Gray and then Black. I will make my mind up once I see them both in person.

·
Registered
382 Posts
First choice would be white then head for a paint job similar to my sig...

2nd choice would be black with silver ice metallic stripes, and even then, I'd head for a pin-striper to edge the stripes in a color similar to the orange lighting inside. Just to tie it all together. Finish it off with some orange accents on the rims a la the vert concept and I'll be happy.

Oh wait a sec... I think I just talked myself into my 2nd choice! lol

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Am i the only one or does anyone else kinda like the aqua? The more i look at it the more i start to like it...:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I like the Aqua, but I already have a blue car.

I'm looking for something Extremely unique and rare. I'm sure some other choices will come soon enough.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Am i the only one or does anyone else kinda like the aqua? The more i look at it the more i start to like it...:rolleyes:
Its actually my first choice so far, with white stripes. I want to see it not in photoshop form though. Second is the cyber gray, but I think too many people will have that.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
My Inferno Orange is winning! But that's bad, because I want my car to stand out. No one drive your cars in Wichita, KS, please.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm a little disappointed in the color options. Cyber gray is awesome, but I've already had that color car. Hopefully some special edition color will come out with all the other stuff I want in 12/09 :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Victory Red for me and some stripes if the SS comes with it!

·
Registered
71 Posts
It depends on which car I get. If I get a V6 it will be Red Jewel Tint Coat, but if I get the V8 it will be Black and painted like my avatar.

·
8,984 Posts
BLACK

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
54, are you sure? You took some time off, are you sure you didn't change your mind? You were a little wishy-washy on your color choice before. :lol:

·
8,984 Posts
I am very polar on my color choice.

White or Black.

:)

It was good to hear from you dshane.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Gotta go BLACK here too!

My wife & I have 3 BLACK vehicles now, just sold a Trans Am convertible that was also BLACK. We also have a BLACK Suzuki King Quad and an enclosed motorcycle trailer thats also, you guessed it....................BLACK!!

Only thing we have different is my motorcycle, its ORANGE

·
Registered
7 Posts
as of right now, i choose black with maybe white or orange stripes

1 - 20 of 46 Posts