Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking a look at the recently released convertible images, what do you notice that we haven't seen before?

Mine:
1. Headlamps for sure
2. Still see the fake front air inlet

Others:
3. that small rear spoiler
4. No bowtie on the grille
5. reflections or air inlet on the top rear of the hood?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
that small rear spoiler? it's not on the mules at least.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Crease or whatever between fog lamp and side marker light at the end of front bumper, lower front fascia and larger lower vent area. Fog lamp slightly larger? Grille looks more like concept grille. I think once there are some larger hi-res pics we'll notice a few more minor changes.
Clyde

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
^What they said and:
It's a vert with the top up and It has a different antenna on it than the others. It has different wheels than I've seen before.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I could be wrong, but being a convertable, I think I see what could be the required third brake light poking out just befor the spoiler. I'm sure in the coupe, it will be on the inside rear window. And not to doubt what you have pointed out, but until we see better photos, can we really asume that the air intakes are still 'fake'? It's all too dark to really see that kind of detail yet.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
i see quite a few things, but i'm not gonna point them out. we'll see if you guys notice ;)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I'm trying to figure out just where the turn sigs are. Is that orange glow in the headlamp the parklamps or just a reflection? The wheels look like something that would be offered on a V6...not outstanding, but okay. looks like the grille has an indention where the bowtie goes. The headlamps look like they have halos. Halo lamps for the "halo' car.:D I still can't tell if the scoop is fake or not. Iwanna see MORE!!!!:BangHead:

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
The wheels are a good jump-off point. I hope they have something a little nicer, but my plan is to go aftermarket street rims and use stock for autocross tires eventually. But these are nice. Not the same caliber as the concept, a little toned down.

Overall, I love it. Can't get enough of it. That side shot profile of the front end is my favorite. I just love that snub nose. Still lovin' it, GM. Keep it going!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I agree. I doubt they are air-inlets. Chevrolet wouldn't gain much by putting a Challenger hood on it's new Camaro.

·
Registered
544 Posts
No, those have to be indents in the hood. Isn't it a bit odd how the "reflections" are in the same spot on each side of the hood? There are no other reflections on the hood either.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
I don't care anymore! Just tell me and then kill me, please. I'm so tired of waiting! :D

·
Registered
357 Posts
I've never been a convertible fan, but I have to admit it does have some great lines to it.

I'm glad that GMC continues to push the development of the 5thGen Camaro, despite the cost of fuel going up as I type.

My 70 SS needs a little brother anyhow :cool:

SF
Rick

1 - 20 of 38 Posts