Modern Camaro Forums banner

If these options where available on the Camaro, which would you choose? (all 510 HP)

• A.) Yenko SYC package (SYC body stripes, SYC on seats, special hood scoop)

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • B.) COPO Package (Same as "A" but without the appearance package. sleeper)

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • C.) Baldwin Motion Package (1 of 2 Baldwin hood scoops and stripe treatment)

Votes: 7 17.5%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This goes under the "What If" file.

If the stars and moons were all aligned and there were no legal ramifications, what Commemorative package would you choose if they were offered? Lets just say they all offered 510 HP.

A.) Yenko SYC package (SYC body stripes, SYC on seats, special hood scoop)
B.) COPO Package (Same as "A" but without the appearance package. sleeper)
C.) Baldwin Motion Package (1 of 2 Baldwin hood scoops and stripe treatment)

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Trans Am package with t-tops. :D

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
It's what I do....

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
(C) Baldwin Motion all the way. :roxor:

I think his work with the Camaros and Vettes is highly underrated. I met Joel Rosen back in '92 right before he sold his shop and he was one of the most diehard performance fanatics you will ever meet. In fact, if he ever decides to work his 'magic' again with the 5th Gen Camaro you can bet I'll be there!

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
None of the above. Considering that A and C are not Chevrolet options, anyone (like GMMG) can put it together and call it whatever. There were Berger and Tom Henry 4th gen cars (from GMMG), but they certainly were not selling like a factory car would have (not everyone knew about them). I also don't care for a "sleeper" COPO car because I want a bunch more than just an engine.

A 500hp Z28 will sell better than a 500hp dealer car. I can assure you that if you want a 5th gen like A or C, GMMG will be making one for you.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I don't want any of those. Yenko is a Honda dealership now. Berger would be sweet, but I just want a freakin' Z/28!!!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
There will be no Yenko. Period. Baldwin-Motion maybe. The Yenko name was purchased by a resto-shop in the Carolinas that recreates 1969 Yenko Camaros using Dynacorn aftermarket 69 Camaro bodyshells. As far as I'm concerned, I would like to see Chevy do a Pace Car edition like the 1969 or 1967 models. Call me "Mr. Retro", but I think that would be neat.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.