Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i saw this on camaro5.com and i decided i wanted to start one here
what would you all want to see on the 2011 camaro such as features and equipment

personally i want to see a 302 that is underrated
rate it at 4400 with 300 horse or so(so the mustang guys can say they have a chance) but it can turn to around 7000-7200 and make like 450 up there
Yes i know im pushing it lol
but we all have dreams

Or i would like to see a new 5.7 with 430 horse, and the 6.2 updated to 480.
but other than that LEAVE IT BE

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Honestly i wouldn't change a thing. I love everything about mine just like it is. Well maybe one thing wish it came with a girlfriend for a single fugly guy :lol::lol::lol::lol::runaround::runaround::runaround:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Honestly i wouldn't change a thing. I love everything about mine just like it is. Well maybe one thing wish it came with a girlfriend for a single fugly guy :lol::lol::lol::lol::runaround::runaround::runaround:
Look at the bright side
not only can you get a girlfriend with that car
but you also dont have anyone else that can drive it

·
Registered
31 Posts
Memory seats and a 500 plus HP Z28......other than that nothing, the car is awesome :thumbsup:

·
Registered
402 Posts
A Z/28, a convertible, and a convertible Z/28 would be a nice start. How about a new and revised 1LE option package (lower and stiffer suspension, bigger brakes ala Z06, higher output engine, manual trans only, Recaro seats and minimal creature comforts, no OnStar, no Satellite radio, etc.). Maybe add the Corvette's Atom Orange Metallic paint. Height adjustment for the passenger seat. Push button start would be nice. Real shift paddles, like the 370Z, for the automatic. Redesigned shifter for the automatic trans. It could be sleeker; this is the 21st century! ;)

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
A Hover conversion or a Mr. Fusion maybe even a flux capacitor?

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
DI on the 6.2L (although I think if they do DI on the V8, they will lower the displacement to 5.XL and the HP will be only slightly higher than the current 6.2L, but MPG will increase alot and I doubt they will do DI this soon anyway, maybe at the mid model refresh) I could see a high performance version 475+HP with the DI 6.2L and the base V8 be a DI 5.X being ~415hp

Flex fuel

better placement on reverse lights

vert

·
Registered
75 Posts
get rid of the skip shift, speed limiter, cooled seats, have it remember the traction control setting so i dont got to keep changing it, flex fuel, more hp!!!

but i love my cart just the way it is. but you can never have enough hp!!!

:black5thburn:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts