Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright i know this has been talked about before and the answer i got from this forum was that it will be on the driver side like all GM cars/trucks/suv's but all the new video content i've been looking at on this site shows it on the passenger side plz somebody shed some light on this

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
It will be on the f'n passenger side......"and that's my final answer.":D

Any reason why it makes a difference to you?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
yup...passenger side. I really don't see it as a big deal, if that's the biggest F'n problem people have with the car we're doin' OK.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i guess then we r doin fabulous only reason i bring it up is everything i drive its on driver side and the new camaro wont be my daily driver more like a weekend driver

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have a car with it on the passenger side, and one with it on the drivers side. You'll get use to remembering which is which..............after a while

·
Registered
199 Posts
I dont care which side if it were on the TOP rear quarter like the concept! that was really neat.. similar to the older vettes but the vettes filler was in the middle.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
You'll get used to it. My Blazer has its filler on the driver side and my wife's Cobalt has it on the Passenger side. I actually prefer the passenger side, the gas station I frequent goes in one way and less people use the passenger side.

·
Registered
313 Posts
OK guys - how's this for attention to detail

The fuel gauge will have a little arrow that reminds you which side the fuel cap is on.. Check out the attached image

This arrow is also on the G8 and other great new GM cars!!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
OK guys - how's this for attention to detail

The fuel gauge will have a little arrow that reminds you which side the fuel cap is on.. Check out the attached image

This arrow is also on the G8 and other great new GM cars!!
Are you serious? No wonder America is the fatest country there is GOd we are lazy lol.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The reason for the gas cap on the passenger side is if you run out of gas and pull off the road, you are standing on the safe side to put a few gallons in it.

SORRY I didn't read all the posts first, already answered. ^^^^^^^

1 - 20 of 42 Posts