Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
They're probably out driving/modding their cars and enjoying them. Or they could be ticked off at Luwinkle for (fill in blank) hahaha!

Seriously, people usually have lives. Others may just go to lurk mode. I don't have a life, so I check in at least daily.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
They're probably out driving/modding their cars and enjoying them. Or they could be ticked off at Luwinkle for (fill in blank) hahaha!

Seriously, people usually have lives. Others may just go to lurk mode. I don't have a life, so I check in at least daily.
:agree::iamwithstupid::lookandleave:

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
sometimes i can get pretty BORED at work if i finish all my projects! you can tell by how many posts i've already had today! :lol:

EDIT: this is my 26th of the day and still counting! last week i was out in the field and didn't have any posts for a couple days cuz no internet... i started getting withdrawal symptoms!

is there a rehab for forum junkies?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts

This and facebook are my daily stops :D Love this forum allot of sweet info, get to share with co-workers seeing as how we make GM parts :thumbsup: but been hard to visit with my car still in the shop. As I type they got her strapped to a machine that re-straighten's the frame :( soo sad I know she will never be the same.:(

·
Registered
4,544 Posts

I tend to believe that this would be the correct assumption. I have a pretty easy work day, so that affords me time to browse the site. Furthermore, I really only check out moderncamaro, planetlsx and... well, that's pretty much it for forums anymore. So, as my post count can attest, here I am!

:5go:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Where have all the members gone long time passing.... Oh when will they ever learn?

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I'm not just a member or a supporting member im a client :lol: .......1 week ago I actually bought a 30 something thousand dollar car and got a COOL sticker that reads MODERNCAMARO :thumbsup:

My Awsome Dealer told me to check it out hahahahahaha

So if anyone wants a moderncamaro decal buy a Camaro from Eric..... its worth the decal ;) :lol:

I feel as if I can learn about this car and come back to help people with info they may have on there car we can spread the Camaro love all around :5go:
Just my way to pay back for the people who helped me :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
I check the site ocassionally but it makes the wait for good weather seem much longer.

We're having a harsher winter than average and I haven't had my Camaro outside since October. Its been so long since I drove it I sometimes forget I have one.

I know a lot of folks will drive theirs in bad weather but I have a beater for that and prefer to keep mine in the garage unless the streets are dry and the Sun is shining.

I'm betting a lot of old members will return with the spring.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I can't afford one, so I just sit here and pretend like all of you are posting pics of my car.

It gets painted a LOT.

I'm more of a lurker anyway. I check this site multiple times a day.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts