Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 37 1/2 years, I have quit smoking. Nothing else had conviced me to do so until I ordered my 2SS/RS and decided I didn't want to smoke in it, thereby allow it to remain fresh smelling. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
After 37 1/2 years, I have quit smoking. Nothing else had conviced me to do so until I ordered my 2SS/RS and decided I didn't want to smoke in it, thereby allow it to remain fresh smelling. :thumbsup:
Congrats but you dont have to quit smoking mustangs :lol:

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
That is great man!
Best thing I ever did was quit smoking. Best of luck to you! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
913 Posts
I changed my mind about my wife not needing to look for a second job.:rotflmao:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats but you dont have to quit smoking mustangs :lol:
Given the fact that my girlfriend is planning to buy a 2009 Mustang GT during the next few weeks, I can see Mustang Smoking in my future. :lol:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I believe that it didn't go over too well when I did the comparison between her dream GT and the 2010 Camaro with a 6 cylinder . . . then threw in the HP of an SS. Not a happy face. Oops! (LOL)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Congrats on quitting smoking...I quit on 31 JULY 2008 and it has been great. Wife told me I could have 1 toy and that was it...so I sold the 2006 Harley Davidison Street Glide...:( Of course, little does she know when I pay it off in 2 years...I will get another Harley....:lol: If she lets me..:lol::lol:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Congrats on quitting smoking...I quit on 31 JULY 2009 and it has been great. Wife told me I could have 1 toy and that was it...so I sold the 2006 Harley Davidison Street Glide...:( Of course, little does she know when I pay it off in 2 years...I will get another Harley....:lol: If she lets me..:lol::lol:
Cool. Can I have a ride in your time machine? ;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have started budgeting and being very smart with my money for the first time in my life. Trying to get as much as possible for the downpayment come delivery day. Also I took a second job for when I have days off from my main job. Definately the worst job ever, building pallets for 8 hours a day by hand. I hate it so much, but the whole time Im doing it, all I think of is sitting in the drivers seat of my new camaro.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts