Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spend a lot of my time on the site these days deleting threads and banning spammers which kinda sucks because it does take away from my posting time. But I'm very embarrassed to admit that yesterday while performing my almost daily duty...I accidentally banned 83Hokie instead of the spammer. Once I issued the infraction I reversed it immediately but Hokie was still banned for some reason.

I'm thinking' some of you might have noticed the "banned" title underneath his avatar in the last 24 hours so I thought I'd better fess up...lol
And because I couldn't seem to fix the mistake myself I had to contact the Administrator to right my wrong...which has now been done.

So now 83Hokie has the rare distinction of being one of only a few ModernCamaro members to ever be banned from the site...
and the rest of you should remember not to piss me off...lmao :D

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Crap happens.

83Hokie needed some recognition anyhow. He's a good egg.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
OMG ... banned for doing the right thing ... dang Envy, what were you thinking!!!! And I was soooooo close to matching sdk's 4000 posts ... dang I might have had to convert to c5 :lol: (gag) ... I will say when I first saw it, I did the WTF!!!!!!! ... but then Envy sent me a pm that I got in my email, so I knew what was going on ... good of you to do that Envy :D I will say I very much appreciate you taking care of the real spammers. Now my question is .... am I the ONLY one to be banned forever (that's what it said) AND allowed back in? :lol:

·
Registered
511 Posts
No wonder - I was trying to respond to a PM he sent me in which I wasn't successful. I then later saw Banned under his Forum name and was perplexed as to why... Thanks for the explanation....

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
The only people that never make a mistake are the people that don't do anything....:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
oops.....I spel reel gud.....:lol:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
You see what I miss???? I go away for 5 days....and find out 83 Hokie was put on time out but it wasn't his. And Envy if big enough to own up to her mistake.

BTW....the weekend....Final three Grateful Dead shows in Chicago was beyond words

·
Registered
227 Posts
Forever isn't as long as you think it is, and neither is never. LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts