Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just curious, what if I ordered polished wheels and it comes with painted wheels. Or it doesn't come with the infern oranges interior. What are your options for big misorders like this? Or does this rarely happen?

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Hi,

Just curious, what if I ordered polished wheels and it comes with painted wheels. Or it doesn't come with the infern oranges interior. What are your options for big misorders like this? Or does this rarely happen?
Refuse delivery or work out a deal with the dealership to compensate you for the discrepancy.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Hi,

Take that frown and turn it upside down?

I think the dealer will make good -- you should get some kind of markdown for your trouble IMHO, especially if you have to wait again for it to be built.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Hi,

My recommendation is...slap yourself awake 'cause you are dreamin'... :lol:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Send Camaro Scotty or Eric at Classic Chevy a private message about this, i'm sure they'd be happy to answer that question.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Accept it (with concessions from the dealer) or refuse it and reorder. Those are the only two choices you have. Sure, you'll be upset, but that's not going to get you your car any faster. You should be able to have the dealer confirm these details before the car arrives.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you don't have to take it. It will hit the lot. Then you reorder. OR get a discount and live with it.
I guess the kind of answer I was hoping for was "If you get the wrong rims(painted instead of polished), GM will send the right tires to the dealer to install"

I guess this won't happen, will it? Well, here's hoping for the best :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I guess the kind of answer I was hoping for was "If you get the wrong rims(painted instead of polished), GM will send the right tires to the dealer to install"

I guess this won't happen, will it? Well, here's hoping for the best :thumbsup:
well, I would think if it were something minor like that, they could make it right...but if it shows up in the wrong color, or an A6 instead of M6, that'd be a little more of a problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts