Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since I picked up my camaro in July I have been saying that I am going to throw a bag in the trunk, take some vacation time and just head out on a long ride to nowhere and stop wherever on the way. I am going to do it this year! Oh ya and the always popular lose some weight :rolleyes:. Happy New Year to all! :5go:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Lose a whole bunch of weight...get down to a petite 175 pounds is the goal.

Complete my college classes this year.

Find a job, a real job that pays decent money.

Get around to installing some mods on the cars I have.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
i made a resolution to do more burnouts in the new Camaro since i discovered BFG makes KDW's in our size for only $169 a piece on tirerack. :thumbsup:

**BTW, this is Selena i forgot to log out of Lorcin's acct**

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have to be honest. I am going to have to start on the losing weight thing a few days after the 1st. Had a winter classic party yesterday and the wife made it all and everything was great! Unfortunately the Flyers lost but it was a blast and now I must elminate the leftovers. :lol:. Two days into the new year and I have already made an excuse. Not Good! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
i made a resolution to do more burnouts in the new Camaro since i discovered BFG makes KDW's in our size for only $169 a piece on tirerack. :thumbsup:

**BTW, this is Selena i forgot to log out of Lorcin's acct**

Salena or Lorcin whoever this may be when you read this please let us know how KDW's hook up !!!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hell, I'm still working on my new years resolution from 1976... :confused: I proclaimed I would set my goals high, work hard and become a millionaire.
Ah ya, Right! eh! Don't ask how that worked out... I'm still working for living. :(

:5thgendrive:

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
The usual lose weight...

I also wanted to make sure that my fiance and I have a real solid and respectful relationship heading into our marriage. While things aren't bad, I want to make sure we have a great foundation to build on.

I also want to figure out what I want to do when I grow up. I changed my major from business to engineering tech, but I'm not sure if I want to change back to business... ugh...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts