Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought I'd try and get some discussion going...

Right now, I've really been into the Audi S5. I think it just exudes class and smooth sex appeal. 4.2 liter, high-revving, 354hp V8 mated to all-wheel drive is the perfect blend for all-season spirited driving. Make mine black with the automatic (I'd make sure to have a Camaro with a man-pedal in the garage ;) )

While it may be down 200hp on the CTS-V coupe, it looks, IMO, a million times better.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just thought I'd try and get some discussion going...

Right now, I've really been into the Audi S5. I think it just exudes class and smooth sex appeal. 4.2 liter, high-revving, 354hp V8 mated to all-wheel drive is the perfect blend for all-season spirited driving. Make mine black with the automatic (I'd make sure to have a Camaro with a man-pedal in the garage ;) )

While it may be down 200hp on the CTS-V coupe, it looks, IMO, a million times better.

My wife is going back and forth between a 2009 Audi S8 and the 2010 Cadillac SRX...I'm trying to keep GM alive and it's 1/2 the price of the Audi!!
I got my Camaro no questions asked so I will abide by the decision. (I do like the Audi a lot more)

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My wife is going back and forth between a 2009 Audi S8 and the 2010 Cadillac SRX...I'm trying to keep GM alive and it's 1/2 the price of the Audi!!
I got my Camaro no questions asked so I will abide by the decision. (I do like the Audi a lot more)
Uh... the S8? Are you sure? It's almost 100k and has the Lambo V10 in it. I can not imagine someone cross-shopping a S8 with a SRX. :confused:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
that's a hard one
i have to admit i have some guilty choices
japanese:
-acura nsx (i can't help it)
german:
-Audi R8
italian:
-458 italia
-testarossa
-f430
-reventon

i'll add more later

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm looking at Audi's website and I don't even see an S8.
The highest the "S models" go to is the S6.
They might have stopped making them in '09. I am going to assume that 425hp69 meant Q5, which would be comparable to the SRX.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Import wise, I would go with:

the last generation Toyota Supra Turbo
Nissan 370Z
Subaru WRX Sti.

Domestically, I would go with:

1996-2002 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe
Dodge Charger SRT8
2010 Ford Mustang GT w/ dealer-installed supercharger

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Although I'm a GM Lover, i have always wondered how the other side lives.

I almost bought one of these a year ago:

When i was shopping for a new vette, i had considered one of these:

And now that this is comming out, i might have to get me one:

·
Registered
3,468 Posts

Porsche GT3 RS i wanted a carrera GT but kinda turned off bye the ppl i delt with selling them ..Wanted a GT3 for sometime pick one up tomorrow in Santa Barbara

I want a Lexus LFA but 600k? No way i cant justify spending that kinda money..

Theres a few others im wanting

Koenigsegg CCX

Pagani Zonda R

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I love SVT vehicles.

too bad they don't make them anymore.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts