Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would you like to make a re-appearance on/for the 5th Gen?

Me personally would like to see Medium Green Metallic come back....But hey I'm bias....:D

·
Registered
53 Posts
I would like to see the millenium yellow come back. Especially with black stripes. :drool:

·
Premium Member
11,842 Posts
How about some classic colors returning?

Like....
Tuxedo Black
Madiera Maroon
Rallye Green
Bolero Red
Garnet Red
Deepwater Blue
LeMans Blue
Cortez Silver
Dover White
Hugger Orange

...the shades don't have to be the same, but it'd be neat to see some of the classic color names. :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hugger Orange and Medium Blue.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Chris 96 WS6 said:
What, no early 3rd gen metallic brown? LOL
I knew I forgot one!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think we will see the basic, white, black, red and blue. Hopefully we will see the F-Body Sunset Orange Metallic and Magnetic Red.

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
41U, 13U, and that blue that was on the iroc zs or impulse blue from the goats would work.

·
Registered
10 Posts
O.K., does anyone remember "Purple Haze"? It was kinda washed out, for a purple though...... I'm thinkin' that GM needs a blend a few stand out kinda colors with the standard palette stuff. A new "Hugger Orange" hue, an orange version of the white pearl of Cadillac. I have to admit though that the silver on the concept really shows off the styling cues of the car!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have no problem with any of the exterior colors - the only thing I would hope for is that they have some interior color options other than dull-as-dishwater grey or black - seems that's just about all the colors that are offered these days, other than tan - and even that's a bit of a rarity. I remember the days when you could get blue, red, green, white interiors... those are an awfully rare sight these days on newer cars. :confused:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I like White with hugger orange strips,white leather interior . but i'm from florida white is cooler ,and stays cleaner looking longer with the rain every day in the summer.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i think there should be some classics, brighter green, hugger orange, yellow, and others. also things like SOM, MRM, lemans blue, and maybe something like a viper steel gray. and stripe options for sure

1 - 20 of 56 Posts