Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Actually I'd want it optioned identical to my car now.

Silver, grey cloth, ASR, no changer. A 12 bolt would be nice though.

·
Registered
22 Posts
1. Factory HIDs
2. Stronger rear end option (I'd actually like a solid axle option as well) I'd pony up for either/both. Love to see a 12 bolt option. That or a bulletproof IRS setup
3. Stripper Version (1LE)
4. HUGE brake and wheel options ( basically a 19/20" wheel combo and possibly a 13-14" brake setup... front and rear options. Hell even just the C6 or C6 Z06 brakes...

Basically I want options to build the car the way we think it should be built. As long as the price is factored in I think it would a great idea. If you want the motor w/o the bad ass brakes... fine. If you want brakes etc. Give us more options... Built it like we want it. You'd be surprised

·
Registered
18 Posts
in my opinion, bring back the choices:
z28, ss, and if possible, a yenko

in my opinion, companies sell souped up versions of their own cars. for example, chrysler has srt, and ford has svt. all chevy has to compete are the SS models. another thing is to have multiple version of the camaro to be avaible. If you look at the new charger, there's a base, a hemi, an srt, a daytona, and a new super bee model coming out

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Fenster said:
1. Factory HIDs
2. Stronger rear end option (I'd actually like a solid axle option as well) I'd pony up for either/both. Love to see a 12 bolt option. That or a bulletproof IRS setup
3. Stripper Version (1LE)
4. HUGE brake and wheel options ( basically a 19/20" wheel combo and possibly a 13-14" brake setup... front and rear options. Hell even just the C6 or C6 Z06 brakes...
+1 for HID's
LED Tail lights.
Heads Up Display
6 speed manual is standard.build more manuals than autos
offer a wide range of colors
Z51 brake/suspension/short throw shifter/wheels/tires package
revised interior from concept model
+1 on strong rear end. i dont care if IRS or not, just make it strong or durable.
train horns:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
yenko was a dealership..its like asking to bring back The original lineup of Led Zepplin. not going to happen

·
Registered
67 Posts
i think it needs to have alot of actual options, like cars used to. for sure trans, but also things like headlights, taillights, seats, striping, stereo. and having a 1LE, or making the Z28 a stripper v8 is a must

·
Registered
503 Posts
I like the idea of the HID lights but I think HUD is a bit overboard.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Full Power

both seats, A6 auto, Nav, HUD, Z51 type braking system, 450 HP DOD V8.

:D

·
Registered
503 Posts
DvBoard said:
HUD was an option on the gran prix, why not the camaro?
I think it's a good idea, but I don't think it'll make it to the production model.

·
Registered
503 Posts
For 1, I didn't really see a spot for it. I know the interior will be touched up though. And second, I didn't consider it as an option. That I could see happening. Good call.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I could be wrong but IMO the HUD is not a Chevy feature (acknowledging the Vette has it, but the normal Chevy rules never apply to the Vette anyway).

·
Registered
503 Posts
Chris 96 WS6 said:
I could be wrong but IMO the HUD is not a Chevy feature (acknowledging the Vette has it, but the normal Chevy rules never apply to the Vette anyway).
That was part of my thinking.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts