Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I make a deal for mrsp, let's say it's $37,350, what else during the financing can I expect to see? That's with the exception of taxes and title fees. This part I'm expecting and will be ready for.

Will there be a general GM warranty attached to the car, or will this be extra too? I'm going to be financing more than I originally thought, so what I do finance will be at my limits at the time. I just don't want any big surprises.

Maybe some of the dealers here can fill me in.

Sean

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
GM powertrain warranty is 100K miles...30K for everything else I believe.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You would be needing Insurance, you might want to get a quote and put that into the note also.
Sorry if this sounds like a really silly question, but I've never bought a car like this befor at this amount. What kind of insurance are you reffering to? Auto insurance? Isn't this done completly seperate from the dealer?

And realisticly, what kind of finance charge are we talking? Average I mean?

·
Registered
32 Posts
With a note you must guarantee your bank or GMAC you are protecting their property. GMAC might be good you can roll the first year insurance into the note, that includes collision, liability, uninsured motorist, comprehesive coverage. There are no silly questions, you will need complete auto insurance.

PM Sent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts