Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Before the movie starts. There was a preview. It was a guy having a going away party then something happens and things are falling from the sky crashing into buildings. They look like meteors or something. Also The statue of Liberty's head flys from the sky and crashes into the city. They never tell the name of that movie or anything. Is that a movie? It just seemed strange. I thought at first that it was the start of the movie.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Before the movie starts. There was a preview. It was a guy having a going away party then something happens and things are falling from the sky crashing into buildings. They look like meteors or something. Also The statue of Liberty's head flys from the sky and crashes into the city. They never tell the name of that movie or anything. Is that a movie? It just seemed strange. I thought at first that it was the start of the movie.

The movie is called Cloverfield. This is "supposedly" the official web site.
http://www.1-18-08.com/. There is just a pic on the site right now.

You can visit this site for more info, just don't expect to find the trailer online. It seems the folks at Paramount are doing a very vigil job at finding them online and getting them removed.
http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/07/04/jj-abrams-cloverfield-trailer-now-online/

I did find it twice though.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3628785732570867355 and
http://thegaminglife.net/

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are two other websites that are related to the film:

www.ethanhaaswasright.com

and

ethanhaaswaswrong.blogspot.com

With the former, you need to solve a series of puzzles to find out information on what could be related to the movie. Also, if you do a search online, you'll find that there was a website created for Voltron: The Movie on July 4th which is set to be released in 2008... don't know for sure if this is related or not, but it is quite a coincidence....

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
There are two other websites that are related to the film:

www.ethanhaaswasright.com

and

ethanhaaswaswrong.blogspot.com

With the former, you need to solve a series of puzzles to find out information on what could be related to the movie. Also, if you do a search online, you'll find that there was a website created for Voltron: The Movie on July 4th which is set to be released in 2008... don't know for sure if this is related or not, but it is quite a coincidence....

I was able to solve that little puzzle and it is now playing a video..

edit: now there is another puzzle

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
That was the craziest trailer I've seen. Still don't know whats going on with it:BangHead:

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
their is no way that is godzilla.......... wat ever the movie is i can not wait for it to come out

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
I saw somewhere that cloverfield is the codename for the movie. I also had godzilla as a first thought too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yup, Godzilla was my first thought....did someone say Voltron!?
Dude, if they can do Transformers, they can do Voltron and that would rock also!

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
the trailer looks cool..I don't think its Voltron..

·
8,984 Posts
Not a big fan of Voltron, but the trailer rocked!

·
Registered
206 Posts
i have always been a fan of giant robots destroying eacg other
voltron, transor z, transformers, gundam,exo squad.
i would like to see a voltron movie along with a hasbro gi joe movie.

·
Registered
375 Posts
First Pic from 1.18.08?

Found a cool pic from this movie that's coming out on 01.18.08, it shows a headless Statue of Liberty and a smoking NYC, but don't know how to post it:BangHead:. Any ideas?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I seen that poster too, some guy found it at a shop in hermosa or redondo beach california.

Lulu, it's not a remake of Godzilla...JJ already stated that it's a monster, but not a remake...a completely new monster.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts