Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i just want to say this is the badest car ive ever seen,ive been to countless car shows and been to many custom shops.the 57 chevy chezoom is badass
i use to think it would never be beaten but this car just might do it.
customs to concept then to production i hope.

does anybody have a pic of chezoom they can post?

anyhow if chevy is gona build this car from the 69 they should dump the corvette tail lights. or at least add one on each side like the 69.

thats my only complaint....whats yours? if any.

remind you this is really just conversation.or hear say.

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
I honestly was not thrilled myself with the tail light treatment when I first saw the pictures.
But seeing them in person changed my mind, they grew on me fast. :)

Things I would change include the instrument cluster (though I love the shape of the dash) and the HVAC/radio layout... things which are just concept treatments anyway, so I'm pretty happy. :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey can one of you talented individuals chop a pic of the taillights with 6 lights instead of 4...and put a small white square in the middle light,in 69 those are the back up lights...rarely do you see 69 camaro's with working lights but all mine work.

well my car pics are too large to post so heres some others ..happy chopping

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
I love the car as it is, but if I had to nit-pick; I would like:

-more convientional interior like the G8 (I could be happy with the same interior of the G8)
-smaller wheels, but keep the width
-reverse light on the concept to put my mind to ease (I fear random, thoughtless placement, like export models with reflectors everywhere)
-more production looking engine bay, with a nice engine cover or FRCs
-unmolded bowtie, so that ''SS'' or "RS'' emblem could be placed on those models
-different grille on Z28 with off-set emblem
-bigger side mirrors
-larger trunk lid that goes to the rear glass (but doesnt change the look of the car)
-bigger, more realistic door handles

As for the taillights:

Have a two bumpers that allow the dual lamps and single lamps.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Like most of you I loved the concept. But one thing that just made me laugh was the 21 and 22s! That is what turned me away from the revenge gto and those were only 20s. Seriously I'd like to and believe we will see a smaller wheel with some rubber. Low profile is cool, but 18 and 19s would be plenty big, the width should stay. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I haven't seen this car in person yet, but i think i would change the morrors. Dont hate them but would prefer somthing easier to see out of. You know being in front of the pack, you need to be sure it is safe to change lanes :lol:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I hope they keep the interior somewhat like the concept, especially the gauges in the console. I know the billet shifter will probably go but I wish it would'nt.

I'm with Jinx on the grill, something different with a Z/28 emblem. And please don't wimp out on the power plant. I can't wait to smoke my friends 400hp 67 Ruststang. :cool:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Bigger trunk opening, the fuel gauge not down by the shifter, but up near the Speedometer or the Tach, shifter not made of metal (I don't want to imagine trying to use the shifter during the summer after one has their Camaro parked out in the sun for an hour or two).

·
Registered
114 Posts
I hope they keep the interior somewhat like the concept, especially the gauges in the console. I know the billet shifter will probably go but I wish it would'nt.

I'm with Jinx on the grill, something different with a Z/28 emblem. And please don't wimp out on the power plant. I can't wait to smoke my friends 400hp 67 Ruststang. :cool:
Ya... I love the shifter, I hope they keep it! lol But I don't think I'd change anything about it.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Bigger trunk opening, the fuel gauge not down by the shifter, but up near the Speedometer or the Tach, shifter not made of metal (I don't want to imagine trying to use the shifter during the summer after one has their Camaro parked out in the sun for an hour or two).
Octane told us a while ago that the gauges infront of the shifter will probably be available as auxilary. And if they are, for a decent price, I'm so getting them. And the metal shifter won't stay.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.