1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
2 dozen roses, she likes flowers

·
Registered
746 Posts
I got Amy 2 pair of Ed Hardy pants, and she got me a new cell phone and a Tommy Bahama shirt, we're going to Punta Cana in two weeks, guess shes planning ahead, overall good V-Day....

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Got a twin date with 2 sisters, thought I was gonna end up solo so went out sat night and spent all my money trying to have to have fun hitting up Clubs:bigparty: VIP,trying to meet a date for v-day. Ended up waking up with a negative bank account and no date. So was bummed all weekend and was making up some sleep from the night before when I got a call from a girl I dated a few times & she and her sis took me out to a movie:popcorn: and a few bars:cheers: then back to my house for a few games of pool etc... :yay: So in the long run was stressin over nothing and would have been much better off if I would have just chilled sat night and not blown all my money.:lol::D

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Got a twin date with 2 sisters, thought I was gonna end up solo so went out sat night and spent all my money trying to have to have fun hitting up Clubs:bigparty: VIP,trying to meet a date for v-day. Ended up waking up with a negative bank account and no date. So was bummed all weekend and was making up some sleep from the night before when I got a call from a girl I dated a few times & she and her sis took me out to a movie:popcorn: and a few bars:cheers: then back to my house for a few games of pool etc... :yay: So in the long run was stressin over nothing and would have been much better off if I would have just chilled sat night and not blown all my money.:lol::D
sisters? come on dude throw us a bone atleast tell us the sister fantasy came true lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts